Chapter 32: lvl2 flames vs lvl2 sand

"So why are you stopping us?" I asked project S. "See if you're any competition." He said making his eyes turn light brown to black. "Kevin are you sure you're up for this?" Una asked me. I looked back and nodded and started walking towards the man. "I hope you're ready for my lvl 2 sand. It's the most deadly sand every. Black sand." He stood on a hill of sand explaining. I put my left hand out to my side and  conjured a blue fire ball, while project S was making balls of sand around him. He put out his hand and made 3 sand balls come towards me. I threw my fire ball and it connected with one of the sand balls, making it turn into glass, but the other sand balls was still coming towards me. I dodged one and started deep inhaling and then I exhaled blue fire turning those sand balls into shattering glass. "Is that all you got?!!" I said with excitement. Project S looked pissed and put both hands out in the air and started raising them. I felt a rumble beneath my feet. Black sand spikes came out the ground, luckily I saw them at the last minute, I jumped out the way and landed on one knee and blew fire out my hands. The black sand became glass. "I see you are competition." Project S said while sliding down the sand hill. "Science and skills." I began to brag. Project S looked around and began to speak "I'll join you in this war" he said while putting his hand out. "Good" I said shaking his hand.