Chapter 14: Letter vs Number

As we collided we was pushed back because of the impact. "Hmm who's next to kill?" Project 1 said looking at Una. He put out his hands and little sharp metals started coming towards me. "I call this metal barrage" he said with a crazy look on his face. I waved my arms around making blue flames, that melted the metal in midair. "You're a nuisance." He said rushing towards me. He got close enough to punch me in the gut. I flew back leaving a blood trail in the air. I then stopped myself from flying back. But it was hard. We then both started walking towards each other and when we got close enough to one another we paused for a moment and laughed and rushed in. "You're one of the strongest number project ever Kevin. Why aren't you helping father. You remind me of him." He said while we were clamping hands together. "Father.? The man who created us?" I asked. "Yeah" he said letting his grip go. I took that to my advantage and I punched him so hard I knocked the metal of his face. He flew back to the ground. "I'm not here to kill you. I'm gonna leave now tho" he said getting up, wiping his face. "You think I'm gonna let you go after killing my friend." I said getting pissed "you don't have a choice" someone behind a tree saying. "Fuck it's her." Project 1 saying shaking his head. She began to walk out of the shadows. "We're not suppose to get involved. Father said not yet and you deified his orders." She said grabbing him. "Next time Kevin" project 1 saying to me. "NO YOU DONT" I said rushing in. The girl looked back and her eyes were yellow. She started to shake and a clone started coming out of her body. "Project zero. The strongest project made with the help of your DNA". She said walking into the dark. Everyone started to walk towards me "what was that?." Micah asked me. "I don't know?" I said.