Chapter 7: Project K

"Who was that?" Kate asked me. I looked at my phone for a few and put it in my pocket, "oh it was no one" I said walking out of project M room. I began walking down the hall, when a door caught my eye. "This room.... I remember it." I said rubbing my hand down the door to the doorknob, twisting it to open up. "Are you sure you wanna go into project K?" Kate asked walking back sounding scared. "What's wrong?" I asked walking inside the room. "This room was suppose to be inside the basement. This is where one of the most dangerous projects took place at. Project K..... Killed everyone here but the other projects and left" Kate explained. I looked around as I was listening, remembering everything. I saw files on the desk. But what caught my eyes was the huge capsule. I rubbed my hands on it and I began having flashbacks, very dark and scary flashbacks. "I'm this dangerous project K right?" I asked Kate. "Yeah but you don't seem dangerous. What happened? Did the outside world make you forget what you was?" Kate asked in wonder. "I lost my memory. But I'm gaining them back. But I don't see myself killing people. *looks down at files* I'm gonna take these files with me tho" I said walking out the room. "Ok let's go" Kate said following me. "I wanna know what's in the basement first before I leave." I told Kate, while walking towards the basement I was stopped.......... By Micah. "We won't let you go down there Kevin" Micah said to me. "We?" I said in confusion. I then felt someone behind me. "Yes we." Monique said. "So she's your twin huh? Hmm weird I can tell who's who. But Kate take Micah. I'll take her sister" I said to Kate. "No Kevin.... You can't go inside the basement." Kate said getting into her fighting position.