Chapter 27: unexpected alliance

"You think you two can take us down?" Project 1 said to us. "Two ? I see three" project 4 said. Looking confused, no. 1 burst out laughing " one of those girls behind you?" He asked. No.4 chuckled and pointed to a patch of darkness on a tree. We all looked over at it "Ahhh" Una screamed behind me. "I couldn't sense that project" she said shaking. The darkness began to form a hand. Then someone started crawling out. "Project S" no.4 said. I looked at him in even more confusion "a no. And letter working together?" I asked. No.4 looked at me and said " we're working together." I looked at him and said "Well anything is possible with that type of logic." Project S started looking around, "Hmm so 3 vs 2" project S said. Her body was covered in darkness I couldn't tell what she looked like, But they looked at us impatiently and got ready to fight. " you two take no.1 I'll take no.zero" I told them and they shook their heads yes. No. Zero eyes turnt white. She opened her mouth and started exhaling and I could see her breath. She started taking in a lot of oxygen and she blew out cold air and everything around her turnt into ice. I ran out of the way and made my eyes turn red and then blue,(My lvl 2 flames). I then put out my hand and a cluster of blue flames started flying towards her. She looked at them but her eyes turnt yellow and she split apart making another one of her but also dodging. "Fine we'll get this over quickly" both no. Zeros said in unison.