Chapter 37: The assault

As Our blades touched we made eye contact and kept attacking each other. "Kevin are you ready for something crazy" Lucas said while walking back to make space. " Show me what you really got" I said while getting into a fighting stance. We walked towards one another then started to run. Our swords connected once again while we stared each other down we both begone a deadly assault only metal clashed as sparks flew everywhere at high speed "You're slowing down kevin... what's the matter can't keep up" Lucas says mockingly "shut up" I mumbled as I was running out of stamina. He slashes started going passed my blade and started connecting to my body. "I can't keep up these swings are moving faster than the last" I said to myself. I then tried to block an oncoming swipe but he tricked me and stopped mid-swing and kicked me in the gut. I started to fumble backwards trying to keep myself together. "Kevin behind you!" Una screamed out. But it was too late I got struck in the head by jill until I fell to the ground. " two on one... those odds aren't looking real good for you doll" Lucas said to Una with a smirk on his face. His sword began to disintegrate but he made a gauntlet out of the smaller parts. "Jill sneak up on her while I attack" Lucas told Jill, she looked at him and nodded while turning invisible. Lucas started to sprint towards una until she stopped him dead in his tracks "you really thought you'd get close to me" Una asked Lucas. "Nah but she got close" Lucas said pointing to her left. Una looked over but was punched in the face by Jill and she lost focused after that hit so Lucas broke free and ran towards her hitting her constantly. Una stumbled almost falling to her knees but she caught herself. "I won't lose to you at all" Una yelling at Lucas running towards him. Jill tried sneaking up on Una again but she sensed it and pushed her back until Jill hit a rock knocking her out. *whistles* "damn... she's out" Lucas said laughing. Lucas ran towards Una and they collided. His fist connected before hers did knocking her out. She fell into his arms. As the wind blew through her hair, he looked down and smiled at her and said "you're cute when you're resting"