Chapter 16: Home Sweet Home

As we made it back to the city later that night. We all went back to my house. "Are you ok with them staying here?" Micah asked me. I looked at her and said "yeah two couches two people." Scratching my head. "Hmm you mean three people two couches." Micah said to me. I looked at her with confusion and simply asked "what do you mean?" She walked towards our bedroom and looked back. "You fought me today. Do you think I'll let you lay in the same bed as me today?" She asked while throwing me a cover and pillow. I looked down at the pillow and looked back up and the door was already closed. "I'm sorry babe." I said walking towards the living room. I saw Una laying on the couch sleep. She was shivering so I gave her my cover. And got on the floor. Monique looked at me and laid next to me. I looked at her and asked "what are you doing?" She rolled her eyes, "you looked lonely all on the floor by yourself so I'm gonna lay with you." She said to me. "Ummm don't make it weird" I said to her. She then put her arm on my chest and kissed my cheek. I looked at her. "I just said don't make this we-." Before I could finish she was fast asleep. So I followed behind her and went to sleep myself.