Chapter 20: Whos this?

As me and Micah was in the basement we found files next to the "project Q" capsule. I picked it up and began to read it. Micah started looking around searching for more clues about the numbers but no luck. We then heard a rumbling sound come from upstairs. Me and Micah looked at each other and rushed up there. Una and Monique was fighting some old guy that looked like me. He turnt around and his mouth began to move, "hello Kevin" the man said to me. I blinked for an instant and he was in my face. " how did you get up here so close from that distance?" I asked the man. He looked at me and smiled and the next thing I know I'm being kneed in the stomach, so much blood came out and I flew passed Micah and into a wall. "KEVIN" she yelled out and the mysterious man said "yes." She looked at him and said "what?" He made a big grin and said "I'm Kevin." He looked at me and i looked at him "who are you really?" I asked . " I helped create the projects. But you was my favorite. I used my DNA plus the DNA of all the other projects. That's what makes you so strong. You just haven't tapped into those abilities yet." He explained, I looked at him "wait so your father?" I asked. He nodded. "I just wanted y'all to see who y'all creator was. Now I'm off to unleash all my number projects to destroy the U.S. All 50 of them." He said disappearing. We all looked at each in confusion.