Chapter 21: Month later

After all that we went home and we decided to train. We trained for a month, but had to stop because of some news. "Everybody I'm pregnant." Micah said jumping up and down. She looked at me and smiled, I smiled right back. " I have an announcement too...... I'm also pregnant" Monique said. Micah ran over there to her and hugged her, " OMG who's the lucky guy?" Micah asked. Monique looked at me and said "oh his name is nick." Coming up with a fake name only knowing she's been with me. I got up and congratulated her. "Well since you're both pregnant. Me and Una will handle this." I told them. " yeah you both should stay home from now on with those babies." Una said to them. "You're both right." Micah said, she then gave me a kiss. Monique looked at me and was looking kinda mad, maybe because I couldn't kiss her. Me and Una went out that day. "You can sense them right?" I asked Una. She nodded yes and we went off. Back at the house Micah started asking Monique a lot of questions bout this nick guy. "Micah Micah please I don't wanna talk about him.... Just know he's amazing sexual and other ways." She said to Micah. "Ooooo. I wanna meet him" Micah told her. They just continued to talk.