Chapter 36: strategies

As Star and I ran up we encountered Lucas first we dodged his blade and I started to shoot fireballs towards his way but he turned his sword into a shield and started deflecting them, one almost hitting star, but she dodge immediately. I felt something grab my arm and it was a whole bunch of black sand just tossing me in the air away from Star. "They're trying to separate us" I yelled as I flew through the sky. Una looked at me and started using her gravity abilities to make the sand go down. " I can't control my sand... now Jill" Sean yelled out as Una was getting attacked from different angles. "Good I got control of my sand again" Sean mumbled as he raised his hands higher into the air taking me higher up. "STOP!" Una angrily blurted out as she balled up and then threw her hands out pushing everything away from her. I looked down and inhaled so much air and I exhaled so much flames I turned the sand into glass breaking out of it. Falling out of the sky towards Sean he started to make a sand wall and I started to exhale more flames turning that sand wall into glass punching through it just to hit Sean into the ground. I then saw star getting weak as Lucas got the upper hand on her. I picked up a rock and threw it at the back of Lucas's head and star saw that opportunity to knee him hard in the stomach, but he saw through the attack because he placed his shield perfectly then he countered her attack and proceeded to uppercut her knocking her out. Lucas turned to me throwing me a pencil " sword fight!" He said with so much energy. "Hmm lets have it your way then" I chuckled as I turned my eyes from blue to sliver. I looked down and broke the pencil in half creating one dagger and the other into a shield. "Let's do this" I said to Lucas as we dashed towards one another.