Chapter 40: deadly date

Lucas breathes heavily in and out and dashes towards Una. Una eyes grew and she used her gravity ability to slow him down. "Una fight it!" Lucas tells Una while grunting. "I can't, I'm trying so hard." Una said while starting to cry. "See No.4 you should've stayed on the winning team here. Now look at you.... pathetic and with letters. How disappointing." Kayla rambling on. Lucas ran past Una with so much anger in his eyes and was about to slash Kayla until a metal arm stopped the sword, breaking it. Lucas eyes grew big seeing who it was. "She's right you are a disappointment. While the guy other metal hand is thrusting right into Lucas's stomach flinging him away from them. "No.1 didn't think I'd see you for awhile" Lucas says while coughing blood up. "LUCAS!!!" Una screams out crying. "Where is Project K. He owes me a rematch." No.1 ask while clenching his fists. "I can call him if you want" Lucas says while jokingly. "Ya know what yeah.. call him. We'll wait" No.1 says while walking over to a seat. "We will?" Kayla ask confusingly. No.1 looks at her and she began to tremble "I'm sorry we will" she quickly changed her attitude. "Let the girl go for we only want project K and number 4." No.1 explains to Kayla. "Yes sir" Kayla says while bowing. She releases Una and Una ran over towards Lucas but was instantly slapped so hard she flew into a wall knocking her out. "We don't need her causing a ruckus." No.1 said while rubbing his hand. "UNAAAAAA!!!!" Lucas scream while running towards her. No.1 looked at Kayla and she nodded and started controlling Lucas's body making him stop instantly. "Call him now." No.1 demanding. No.1 reached into Lucas's pocket pulling out his phone "I'll call him and then I'll deal with both of you myself." He said while putting the phone to his ear. "Hello?" I said while answering my phone. "Come meet us or Una and Lucas will die. We're at the restaurant called Garden, also come alone ." No.1 said while hanging up. I instantly got up and ran out the door without anyone seeing me. Rushing towards the restaurant.