Chapter 38: regrouping

"Una get up" Lucas whispered in Una's ear. As her eyes began to twitch she finally woke up. She looked into Lucas eyes and said "your eyes are beautiful". Looking stunned Lucas told her " you're not so bad yourself" laughing. Una looked around and saw all our faces some was in aw while others was smirking "wait fuck I thought this was a dream... and why am I in your arms, put me down Lucas" she yelled with embarrassment. Lucas looked at her and dropped her, she felled on her backside. " ouch you didn't have to drop me like that" she said to Lucas, as he smiles and started laughing. "So kevin how'd we do?" Sean asked holding his stomach. I looked around and glanced at everyone "we did good now let's go home" I said walking away with everyone following me. "Wait..." Una whispered to Lucas grabbing his arm. " what is it now?" Lucas asked Una. " can we go out later.... and talk ?" Una asked Lucas bowing her head with embarrassment on her face. "Sure why not. Let's go home and get ready" Lucas said smiling at her while grabbing her hand. Later that day we all got back to the house and started relaxing while Lucas and Una went upstairs. I sat on the couch and Micah following me "So kevin i think it went great." Micah said while cuddling my arm. "Yeah it was something new but we can improve" I explained while rubbing her stomach. "Hmm someone is inside there and I can't wait" I said to Micah, we both smiled at each other. Whole Monique was over in the corner with a mad expression on her face before walking away.