Chapter 7 - Part 1

Emily's POV

I felt really guilty about leaving his father's presence but I knew I had to. We left the house after his father vanished into thin air; Lestat then called for a large vehicle to be delievered. It left me wondering what he was on about but then it became clear to me... He was leaving.

Me: Lestat where are you going to go?

Lestat: As far away from here as possible... I cannot bear to be here anymore!

Me: But what about me... what about the baby?

Lestat: You can both come with me if you like

Me: Lestat we haven't even finished the semester yet!!!!

Lestat: Well you and the baby inside you can stay here but I'm leaving and that's final!

Me: Then I'm coming with you!... I just need some stuff from my house and then we can leave.

Lestat: Sure... I've pratically got all the things we need anyway so you won't have to bring much... all you'll mainly need is your clothes and those lady things like deodorant, perfume and those other things

Me: You can say it you know

Lestat: I don't want to

Me: Alright I'll say it then... Sanitry...

Lestat: That's quite enough thank you, madam

Just hearing him call me madam was quite funny. I suppose when it comes to PMT related things, he has a ton of respect in not saying anything on the matter. I just had one question in mind though... If I become like him, will I still have a period!!.

Me: Lestat?

Lestat: Yes...

Me: If I become... you know... like you

Lestat: Yes...

Me: Will I still have a...

Lestat: Nope

Me: Ok

Wow!... he knew what I going to say before I even said it. His ”nope” was very abrupt so I decided to put that matter to rest as it made him feel uneasy just talking about it. After he was finished loading everything into the large vehicle, the driver was asked to take it to the address written on the paper.

Lestat: The you must go to the address written on the back to retrieve some of my partner's belongings

Driver: Sure thing, sir

Me: Here is the list of things I require

Driver: Yes ma'am

Lestat: My brother Jackson will be waiting for you at my new address and we shall be waiting for you at my partner's address, ok!

Driver: Yes sir.

And with that... the driver got into the vehicle and drove off whilst myself and Lestat got into the car he had chosen to drive in because the other's were on there way somewhere else.

Lestat: do your parent's know that you're...

Me: Yes they do

Lestat: Are they angry with me?

Me: Nope

Lestat: Cool

I noticed Lestat breathe a sigh of relief when I replied. Then a familiar smile that knew all too well, appeared on his face. Let's just say, he looked very satisfied with himself.

To be continued...