Chapter 9

Emily's POV

For the first time in my entire life, I finally feel like I'm free. No restrictions, no mom & dad... Just me, Lestat and our baby but speaking of babies, this baby is growing inside me pretty darn fast. I had my scan today and they didn't tell me how far gone I was. However, they did tell me that the baby is growing rapidly. Well no fucking shit!... I would never have known that!. Stupid motherfuckers told me something I already knew and it's not like I didn't ask for them to tell me how far gone I am 'cause I did. I seriously have to know how far gone I am!!!!!.

I tried asking Lestat about 5 times and all I fucking got was ”You wouldn't want to know”. I felt like saying are you fucking kidding me, but I didn't because I did not want to anger him anymore so than his father had done. I think it's been nearly a month since Lestat spoke to his father which means... it's exactly 1 month since I left home to be with Lestat. We're going to see his mom tomorrow and as much as I would love to meet her, I am completely terrified... What if she's a vampire too or what if she doesn't approve of my pregnancy. At this point in time I am what you would call, a little on the shakey side of things and that's not where I want to be. (Yawns) All this talk about being shakey has made me feel a little tired. I think I'll take a nap for a few hours.

4 ½ hours later...

I woke up to the sound of people shouting downstairs. I didn't quite catch what they were saying but all I heard was the words ”girl” and ”pregnant”. When I entered the room, I noticed this girl standing in front of Lestat. She had long red hair that came down to her elbows, chains adorned her trousers accompanied by a Black Veil Brides t-shirt and a load of accessories. Oh shit she's coming to towards me!!!.

Girl: Hey!!!

Me: Erm... hey!!

Girl: It's alright you know I ain't gonna kill ya or anything... I came to see Lestat and of course my future sister-in-law

Me: Katariina?

Katariina: Heyyyyyy!!

Lestat: Katariina, dad said you ran away

Katariina: Dad's a stupid ol' fool... I didn't run away, I came to visit you and Emily but when I saw dad outside waiting for you I had to get the hell outta there. He probably sensed I was there so I'm sure he has a pretty good idea where I am.

Me: Will he come looking for you?

Katariina: No doubt he will but he'll come to a dead end because I turned this off!

Me: What's that?

Lestat: It's a tracker that our dad made for her because when we were younger Katariina had a tendency to...

Katariina: A tendency to get lost so my dad installed a tracking device in my necklace and the stupid twat even showed me how you turn it off but if I'm honest... It the best thing he ever did cuz if I had it on right now he'd come straight here and I don't want that.

Katariina had such beautiful hair and of course, the greatest dress sense... EVER!. I want red hair really bad. I've tried red wigs on and I consider myself to look beautiful with red hair but Lestat seems to think I look beautiful anyway. Well I must admit that it's very sweet of him to say that, but I really want red hair and when I have my sights set on something I won't stop till I get it. I must sound like a right bitch right now but meeting Lestat has gave me the confidence I have been waiting for. However, I didn't anticipate having sex with a vampire and then getting pregnant with his baby. Lestat seemed to be embracing this whole ”I'm gonna be a dad” thing. Being as though he was on the brink of fatherhood, it seems to me like his cool head was prevailing and winnng the war against his hot head. To be honest, I'm just happy.