Chapter 7 - Part 2

Emily's POV (continued)

As my parent's house came into full view, Lestat's face changed from a satisfied look to a worried look. I could sense that he didn't want to do this but knew that he had to. In spite of that, he got out the car and then walked round to help me get out. At this point in time my stomach had come out a bit more now and I think that's what he's worried about.

Me: Lestat...

Lestat: Yeah

Me: They know that I'm pregnant so what's the worry?

Lestat: It's not that sweetheart... it's what they're gonna say when they notice how quick the baby is growing and not to mention that I'm taking their daughter away!

Me: I know you're aren't one for confrontations but we need to tackle this head on Lestat!

Lestat: Sweetheart you're right

Me: So are you ready to do this????

Lestat: Yes

Me: Then here we go

- Lestat's POV -

Her words always seemed comforting to me and that's what I loved about her the most... She has always known the right words to say. ”Then here we go” kept playing over and over in my mind as we neared the door. Just as we got to the door, a van that I hired (I ordered both the lorry and the van together), arrived at Emily's house. Great timing I thought nut nevertheless, there is business to take care of and I know that Emily wants this over and done with just as much as I do. When the door opens, Emily's mother Jillian answers the door and without uttering a single word to her mother, Emily walked in and asked the driver and I to follow her.

Jillian: Emily-Rose, what's going on?

-Emily says nothing-

Jillian: Lestat shed some light on this please

Me: Mrs. Sullivan I genuinely have no idea... honestly I really don't

Emily: LESTAT!!!!!

Me: COMING!!!!!

Jillian: Matthew??

As her mom called for her dad, I went up the stairs to assist the van driver with carrying some stuff. All she wanted was her chest of drawers and her teddy bears (for the baby). However, when she wasn't looking, I snook the photo's of her and her parents into one of the drawers. She did the same to me when she thought I wasn't looking, so I thought I'd do exactly the same to her. On the other hand, only one thing or thought was bugging my mind. I wanted to know why Emily walked into her house and never said a word to her mom. My mind boggles, it really does boggle because if I did that to my mom (which I would never dream of doing), she'd literally go off on one and I'd be history. Anyway back to what's occuring right now... I really need to sort this out, maybe calm the situation down, then again I'm not good at that either.

Emily's POV

I just knocked on, walked in and asked Lestat to follow me; the van driver followed Lestat in and then the stuff I required was brought downstairs. I had spoken to my parents about this way before I met Lestat. However, they thought I wasn't serious about it... this is what I said.

If you two carry on the way you're fucking going... bitching and moaning at eachother all the time for no fucking reason, I will leave this house for good!”... Those words were still engraved in my mind and now those words were becoming reality, but I don't really fucking care anymore 'cause I have what I've been looking for all time. I am proud of myself now.