Chapter 11: Don't ask.

Hi everyone! New chapter yayayyaayaaaa

twitter- @mustbethe1d or @zoeishere 

When I woke up in the middle of the night, I had to stop myself from screaming. the nightmare was so vivid I was confused as to what was real or not. After a minute I had calmed myself down, because what I knew was real was the tugging on my stomach as I was being pulled back into Dan's chest like his teddy bear. I looked behind me to see his face and there was a frown in place, and he groaned quietly. 

He looked like he was having a nightmare, too. I turned around so I was lying on my front and I stroked his face, trying to rid his face of the frown. Less than a minute later he relaxed, frown disappearing, and  I smiled to myself. Without really thinking about it, I lay my head next to his and cuddled in closer to him, falling asleep once again.

I next opened my eyes when the light from the window woke me up. I looked to the clock and saw that it was 9am. I stretched, causing Dan to wake up, and he groaned. 

"Lia it's 9 in the freaking morning what are you doing?" He turned around in his bed and I laughed, getting out of bed and wandering into the bathroom to get fresh. I made myself some cereal and lazed about on the couch watching a recorded episode of Doctor Who, before Dan decided to get up.

"So...about last night...." He began awkwardly, and I smiled at him.

"Thank you, Dan."

He smiled back. "No problem." He then went into the bathroom and I grinned as I heard him singing in the shower.

I heard keys from behind the front door and a few seconds later Phil appeared with a bag of shopping.

"Hey Lia...why are you wearing Dan's clothes?" I looked down to see a shirt I don't remember buying...probably because it was a guy's shirt. I shrugged. 

"Why do you look like you slept over at my house?"

Phil looked surprised, even though he knew I already knew about it. "No reason."

Just before he reached his room I called over my shoulder. "I approve."

I heard him stop and I looked over to see him blushing, smiling slightly, before entering the confines of his room. I smirked as I continued to watch Doctor Who.

About twenty minutes later Dan walked out of the bathroom, wearing a towel around his waist. I looked up at him, smiling. Dan chuckled.

"Stop checking me out Lia, God!" He began doing a dance similar to his well known 'sexy end screen dances', making me laugh out loud. I was laughing so much I fell off the sofa, making him laugh harder. 

"Stop it! Please!" I cried, covering my face. Dan bent over me and smirked. 

"My dances moves make you laugh, eh?" he winked.

I smirked up at him from the floor. "I wouldn't have laughed if you hadn't intended it to."

Dan grinned and walked back to his room. "You know you want me."

"Keep telling yourself that." I smiled, rolling about on the floor.

A few weeks later, me and Phil were sitting on the couch. I was watching him reply to some tweets from his fans, then he typed a tweet. 

"Hey everyone! I'm going to do a YouNow in 10 minutes! Come join me!"

I frowned. "YouNow?"

He nodded. "Yeah haven't you seen us do one before?"

"I've heard you guys talking in your room but I thought you were just making videos."

"Oh, well we just talk to our fans on a live show." Phil smiled politely and shuffled closer to me, before setting up his live show. "Hey everyone! I'm here with my friend Lia tonight, hope you don't mind her joining us." He then spent an hour talking to this little chat box and included me every few questions like a double act. 

"Dan's in his room right now, I think he's preparing for his next video." Phil mumbled. "Lia, can you get him for me?"

"Sure." I replied, getting up and heading over to Dans room. I couldn't hear him inside so knocked and opened the door. He was busy editing, and spun around in his chair, smiling at me.

"Hey Lia! Did Phil want me to make an appearance on his broadcast?" He stood up and put an arm around my waist as he directed me back to the living room and back to the sofa. We sat on either side of Phil and Dan grinned at the camera.

"Hey Internet!" He looked at the chat for a minute. "Who's Lia? Don't ask." He smirked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Gee, thanks Dan!" I said sarcastically and he grinned. 

"Love you really." He chuckled.

"Sure." I sighed. "Well I'm going to bed." Ever since that night where Dan found me outside his window, I've sometimes slept in his bed. Not every night, but some. Dan swears he sleeps better when I'm in his bed. I changed into one of Dan's shirts and climbed under the sheets. I could hear them still conversing in the other room, only muffling though. I began to slowly drift off to sleep an I can faintly remember Dan climbing into bed next to me, pulling me close to him as he nuzzled into my neck. I hummed as I acknowledged his presence. 

"What time is it?"

"Just gone four..." He mumbled guilty. "I know, I'm like an owl."

"You are." I snuggled closer before sleep took me again. 

Hmm I've seen other fanfiction peeps do this soooo 5 votes for the next chapter? Maybe? 

This is awkward.

Imma leave the twitter nonsense cause i like you guys tweeting and such @zoeishere