Chapter 80: Appointments.

"Babe?" I heard Dan yell the next day. I had booked an appointment to see a fertility specialist and Dan had left to go to work for the day also. So instead of moping around at home alone all day...I had Carrie come and entertain me also, and we watched films in bed all day. 

"In here!" I yelled, a mouth full of popcorn and a giggling Carrie on my laptop logged onto tumblr. 

Dan stuck his head through the door, looking a little guilty. In his hand was a drugstore plastic bag, and I could recognise the box inside far too easily.

"Babe." I groaned. "It's been a day. If I wasn't pregnant yesterday, why do you think I'd be pregnant today?"

Carrie nodded along with me. "You need to chillax, Dan. If it's meant to be, it will happen on its own."

 Dan groaned. "Not you too! Everyone at work keeps telling me off, can I just...ah screw it. You girls don't understand."

"I'm sure Phil hasn't told you that."

"Ang- oh, never mind." Dan pulled a face and I rolled my eyes.

"What?"

"Nothing." He muttered, coming over to give me a cuddle. "Kinda gutted you aren't pregnant, though."

"Hey." I poked his cheek. "If you really want, I'll take the test in a few days time. But taking it a day after I took one before won't do anything." 

"Thanks."

"Now tell me...when did you become such a brood?"

"I don't know!" He groaned. "Carrie, help me."

"You've turned into a pussy, I'm sorry." Carrie joked, and Dan put a hand to his face, smiling.

"I hate you all." He chuckled. "Fancy ordering in?"

"Already did." I heard a buzzer and grinned at Dan. "Be a dear and get the door?"

"As long as you share." Dan grins and climbs out of bed. I heard voices and I felt my phone buzz. Two people walked back into the bedroom, one who was pretty obvious, the other being Jack. He carried a plastic bag and wore a cheeky smile on his face. 

"Sorry for not telling you I was dropping by..." He smirked. "Finn fell ill because of the bad food at the zoo...and because you ate the same thing I figured you were sick too. So I got you a few things." 

I smiled up at Jack. "Thanks, really. You're a day late, though."

"Sorry." Jack put the bag on the bed and waved at Carrie. "Hi."

"Hey." She frowned as she looked at Dan. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah." He muttered. "Guess the test is pretty pointless now then." He walked out of the room and I felt a heavy weight on my shoulders, as I walked past Jack and walked up to Dan, who was in the living room, messing with his camera equipment. 

"Dan?"

"Lia, I'm going out for a bit." He muttered, grabbing his coat, and I pulled on his arm.

"No. Dan you're staying here."

"You can't tell me what to do!"

"Listen. Dan. I'm...I'm sorry I can't give you what you want. If you want to leave me now...go ahead." I muttered angrily, and Dan's face softened. 

"Lia...I'm just confused." He put a hand to his face and groaned. "I love you, I do...but I'm kinda feeling like...Phil! He's so proud to be a Dad! I want that!"

"I'm not stopping you! But my uterus is!" I yelled at him. "Do you think I would change this if I could?"

Dan was quiet, and I saw a tear slip down his cheek. I didn't realise how my face was streaked with tears. 

"I can't." He shrugged, shaking his head. "I can't do this anymore." He gave me a pained look. "Angela was right. It's just too hard knowing I'm never...not with you, anyway."

"Dan...are you breaking up with me?"

He sighed, wiping his eyes again. "I guess so." 

Hmm...see okay I kinda feel weird about doing this :') I don't know, I don't see Dan getting broody aged 21 haahahha oh God okay what did I just do xD I should have definitely gotten a guys opinion before I wrote this but you know siiiighhhh xD 

New chapter when I hit 490 subscribers! :D Only 2 away from 490 so if you really really want to know what's next hit that subscribe button on my channel! :D Have you checked out my most recent video? Even if you have please please please check it out on www.youtube.com/mszoeishere I love you guys so much :D <3

twitter :) @zoeishere