Chapter 40: Filming

Ok this chapter was a bit of a 'I would completely fangirl if this happened to me'...yes I included a TV show I'm not even sorry :'D

I continued to stroll around London and looked in my bag, where for some reason I found the vlog camera. Dan must have put it in there without me realising. Oh well, this job hunting is going awfully may as well make a vlog about it. I turned it on and turned the camera to myself.

"So I'm in Piccadilly right now, I tried looking for a job but that failed so I'm just wondering around right now." I saw something out of the corner of my eye. Cameras. Massive ones. White reflective squares and people taking lots of photos. I wandered closer, curious. It looked like they were filming something. Some girls were walking my way, giggling, and I curiously asked them what was going on.

"Sherlock Holmes is being filmed there!" The girl pointed out, and I felt my heart race. I loved that show! I stepped a few metres closer and tried to see what was happening. It looked like they were packing up, and I was a bit gutted I didn't see them in action. Benedict Cumberbatch was signing a few autographs so I figured, why not? I walked straight up to him and pulled out my iPhone, hoping for a picture. He smiled at me as he saw me.

"You look like my friend Anabelle." He pointed out, then turned to the guy who played Watson. "Martin, can you take a photo with us? I want to show Ana."

I handed my phone to Martin aswell. "I'd love to have a picture aswell!"

After a photo, the guy handed me my phone back. "Nice meeting you."

"You too, Ana will love to know she has a British doppelganger."

"Is she not from around here?"

"American, family friend." He smiled at me, checking his phone. 

"Is this for season 3? I love the show."

"Indeed it is."

"Well, can't wait to see it, thanks for the picture. You don't mind being in this vlog, do you? I make vlogs on YouTube."

"Sure, no problem."

I thanked him and walked back home. Dan was back by then, and he smiled at me brightly as I walked in. 

"Guess who I bumped into!" I grinned, showing him the picture.

"Sherlock? No way!" I tweeted the picture out.

Guess who I bumped into! Dan is very jealous right now.

I decided to edit the vlog of today and post it on the channel, and smiled at Dan. "Happy?"

Dan rolled his eyes. "You don't have to do it if you don't know to."

"I told freaking Benedict Cumberbatch that I vlog on YouTube- he'd be disappointed if I lied to him." I smirked cheekily at him and he grinned at me.

"Well then you've got to keep your promises." He leaned in closer and kissed me softly on the lips. I smirked up at him.

"You need to stop being so attractive. It's really not healthy for my brain." (A/N: I think everyone who knows of Dan and Phil think this everyday, only we wouldn't want it any different XD )

"I'm sorry." He pouted, tugging on my hand. "Can we order in?"

"Sure, what does Phil and Jess want?"

"They're going out for dinner. We'll be all alone." He grinned at me and I got the message. 

It was getting closer and closer to Christmas so the next day one of Dan's friends had come to give him a gift. Dan grabbed a box from his bedroom and left it on the side for when Carrie arrived. I had never met Carrie, I had wanted to for months. Her, Dan and Phil were going to film a video, so I was of no use. The knock on the door startled Dan and he jumped up from the couch. 

"Carrie- hey!" He pulled a blonde girl into a hug and the girl laughed loudly. 

"Dan if I didn't know any better I'd think you were glad to see me." 

"Well we haven't seen each other in weeks." 

"That is a problem." He muttered, bringing her over to the living room. Carried grinned at me as I stood up and pulled her into a hug.

"Nice to meet you!" 

"Lovely to see you! Dan's told me all about you."

"All good, I hope."

"Never anything less." I liked her instantly. I got to watch in as they each made their videos and I'd never laughed so much. Well, I tried to hold it in because I wasn't on the camera, but sometimes I couldn't help myself. Dan's phone flashed with a message and I picked it up so it wouldn't make a noise on the table. The name of who texted him made my eyes narrow. 

"Dan?"

"What?"

"Crystal just texted you."

"You serious? Jesus, give it here."

I raised an eyebrow and pressed my lips together. "Can I read it?"

"No, Lia, give it me."

I gave him an accusing look, before sighing and handing the phone to him. He walked out of the room and Carrie gave me a confused look. I shook my head. 

"I don't have trust issues...well until it comes to her." Carrie still looked suspicious. "She's claiming she's pregnant with his kid."

Carrie's face became blank with understanding and her mouth dropped open. "Ah I see. Dan didn't cheat, did he?"

"She says he did. Dan says it was when we had broken up for a few weeks. I don't know."

"I don't think Dan's the cheating type."

"What I do know is that I'm not trusting Crystal for a second." I sighed, and I heard a raised voice coming from Dan's room. "What should I do, Carrie?"

"Is she actually pregnant?"

"I don't know."

"Well if you forget about this baby claim, you know Dan has remained fully committed to you for almost a year. Unless you completely know he's with another girl when you are together then you can call him a cheat. If not, please don't."

"I won't. I couldn't lose him." I got quiet as he opened his door, clearly in a bad mood. 

"Everything okay?" Carrie asked cheerily, and Dan looked at us briefly.

"Do I have to tell the truth?" He muttered, grabbing his coat. I instantly panicked.

"Where are you going?"

"To the gym."

"But you don't go to-"

"-I'm going to the fucking gym, Lia!" He spat, making me jump. The door slammed shut and I gave Carrie an apologetic look. 

"He's never acted like this before, I'm sorry."

"I understand...is he actually going to the gym or meeting that girl?"

"I don't know." I sighed. "Phil!" 

Phil stuck his head out of his room, with no shirt on. "I don't have to, do I?"

"Yes you do. Please." I pouted at him. "If you find him give me a call or text."

Phil sighed before putting on a shirt and jacket and leaving the apartment. Carrie sighed.

"Well that was fun."

I nodded. "Want to make a video?"

Carrie grinned. "Girl power!"

*sigh* so sorry for not updating yesterday, I was out of the house literally from about 8am to 10pm and I was sooo tired I fell asleep super quickly! Been out all day today too! Also watching Phil's YouNow which is uber cute! Posted 2 snapshots on my twitter (@zoeishere) which you have to see one is like #swag the other #rawr ^_^ <3