Chapter 45: Hugs much needed

Wow! 13000 views that's literally incredible :D To any aspiring writers out there, who want to make fanfiction or are making one of your own but it hasn't gained any recognition, keep trying. I updated every day when I could update once a week or two weeks to get more views or votes per chapter or more attention or build up more suspense but I can't do that ;D Summer is here so there may be times where I physically can't update because I'm not in the house ever cause I need to find my tan ;D

As soon as I heard that knock on the door, I swung the door open and jumped into Dan's arms. He sighed loudly as he let go of me and pulled me into a kiss. 

"I love you." He whispered, kissing me again. "Please don't let me go."

"Never." I pulled him closer, before hugging him tightly. "I love you."

"Will you come home?" He hold loosened on me, and I shook my head. 

"I need a few more days here. I'll be back before Christmas."

"Please come home." Dan held my face in his hands. "It's lonely without you here."

"If you need me, just call....Carrie. My phone broke."

Dan looked down, disappointed. "Sure." He sighed. "Can I stay here for a few hours then?"

I smiled at him. "Sure." 

We didn't tell Carrie or Alex that Dan had arrived, or even that we had made up, but they got the message when they walked in on us in a full make out session on the sofa. I climbed off Dan's lap and grinned cheekily as Dan cleared his throat.

"So..."

"So you're back together now?" Carrie smirked and I looked to Dan, who smiled at me. 

"I hope so?"

I nodded. "Carrie, I can still stay here for a few more days, right? I feel so bad, intruding."

Carrie nodded. "It's fine, the rest of McFly are coming over tomorrow for the day, so I thought it would be good for us to go out for the day- let them get on with what they are doing."

"Sounds great, I'm not working tomorrow." I smiled at Carrie, and Dan frowned.

"Work?"

"Oh yeah, I work at Starbucks now."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"We haven't spoken in days, I thought you said you were glad if I got a job."

Dan pressed his lips together, nodding slowly, "Sure."

Carrie and Alex left us for alone time and I rested my head on his shoulder. He wrapped an arm around me and held me close. 

"I would wish we had a less complicated relationship, but it makes me realise how much I care about you. You should have seen me. Phil was watching some stupid film and I burst into tears." Dan chuckled.

"I cry all the time." I mumbled, pressing my lips to his shoulder. 

"I'm a guy though, I lost man points." Dan pouted, "I need to do something to get those points back. Like go to the gym. Or..." He looked around to see if anyone was looking, before pulling me back on his lap and kissing me again. 

The next day me and Carrie got changed to go out shopping. I had been borrowing Carries clothes so I felt the need to go shopping, even though I was going home in a few days. 

I found a really nice top and jeans and decided to keep that on for the rest of the day. We were wandering around the little markets they have in London.