Chapter 70: Funeral

Almost at 100000 views on this fanfic! :D view vote comment!? :D

I looked at myself in the mirror as I smoothed my black dress down. Dan cleared his throat, and I turned around to see Dan in a sleek black suit and tie. I let him pull me into a hug. 

"Phil and Jess are on their way." He mumbled, letting go of me and pulling me into a kiss. "I know how hard this is for you, but you don't have to go through it alone. You have me, Phil, Jess and all of your other friends and family."

I rolled my eyes. "Liam isn't coming today, he hated Jason."

"Well I'm sure he might surprise you." He smirked, kissing my cheek, then taking my hand as he pulled me to the living room. Soon Phil and Jess arrived, and we headed to the funeral home. There were about 20 people waiting outside the funeral home, and I felt my eyes widen as I saw an uncomfortable looking Liam scratching the back of his neck as he noticed our taxi pulling up where they stood. Liam walked forward and I jumped out of the taxi and ran to give him a hug.

"Thank you."

"You should thank your boyfriend." He laughed awkwardly. "I only did it cause he's a nice guy...and treats you well. He asked me to come." He smiled and Dan waved at Liam. Liam added onto his sentence with a laugh. "He's a bit of a weirdo tough."

Dan chuckled. "Socially awkward is my thing." He wrapped an arm around my waist and was quiet as we waited for the funeral to begin.

It was sad. Real sad. Jason's family were there, crying, and I'm glad they didn't expect me to give a speech. Because I couldn't stop crying. I tried to hold it back but in some way I felt Jason was watching over me, and wanted me to let off all the tears holding me from being happy after his death. 

I had to move on. There was a place in my heart for Jason. But I know he'll always look after me and I won't ever forget him.

Never. 

There was still a headstone for him. 

Jason Checkers. 1994-2013.

A loving son, brother and friend. Will be forever missed. 

Dan loosened his arm on me as I placed the flowers under the headstone. A week had passed since the funeral, and I decided to come with Dan to pay another round of respects. 

"I'm glad you two fixed things up before...you know."

I rolled my eyes. "Thanks, Dan. Come on, let's go get some food." I dragged him off before he blurted more uncomfortable things in this situation.

"So how are things with you? I feel like I've been so stuck in my own drama that I haven't really asked how you are." I took Dan's hand as the other played with the curry that was on my plate. He smiled at me.

"Nothing much really, things are going good at the radio, still making videos...in fact, I think after all the things we've been through we need a holiday. Phil came up with the idea actually, I can't take all the credit." He smirked. "You, me, Phil and Jess. Anywhere we want to go."

So you like? :D I've noticed that I'm almost at 440 subscribers! When I reach 440 subscribers I'll update the next chapter- even if I get those 4 new subscribers in like an hour after now xD So go subscribe? :D www.youtube.com/mszoeishere

@zoeishere @zoeishere @zoeishere @zoeishere @zoeishere o.O