Chapter 62: Ignoring

1200 votes and like 60000 views! :D love you alllll :D <3 

Dan had gotten in a slight mood as soon as he found me sitting with Troye and Zoe a few hours later.

"I was looking for you for ages, Lia." He muttered. "Least you could have done was tell me where you were going."

"I'm sorry, baby." I tried to take his hand, but he dropped it loosely as he walked faster to our hotel. I stopped in my tracks, frowning. He didn't notice that I hadn't been following him, or catching him up. I turned on my heel as I walked up to the trailing group of youtubers who were a minute behind us. Troye and Tyler grinned as I skipped to them.

"What's wrong with your boyfriend, girl? He seems pissed off." Tyler linked arms with me as I walked alongside them. 

"He's just moody, I'll just leave him to it." I wish I hadn't, because we turned around the corner into the entrance of the hotel and I saw Dan sitting on the bench, waiting impatiently. 

"Lia, stop walking off. You're not a kid anymore." He muttered, taking my hand forcefully. I snatched it from his grasp.

"Dan what is wrong with you? Stop acting all menacing." I gave him an alarmed look and looked away, speed walking to our room so I could get in before him. I quickly wiped all my makeup off, got changed into a shirt and climbed into bed, just enough time before Dan opened the door with his key.

He turned on the lights, and I ducked my head underneath the duvet to block out the light. I heard him getting changed, brushing his teeth, and then the lights flickered off, him climbing into the bed next to me. He sighed loudly.

A minute passed and he whispered quietly to me. "Are you awake?"

Another minute passed and he wrapped an arm around my waist, shuffling so he was pressed up against me, and he breathed a sigh again.

"I love you, L." He nuzzled his face into my hair and I heard soft snores a few minutes later. 

I couldn't fall asleep. I was confused. One minute Dan would be the most perfect boyfriend ever, the next he'd be like the annoying brother I used to get with Liam. Selfish, uncaring, impatient...I unwrapped myself from Dan's arms and pulled on some shorts before texting Tyler.

Are you still awake?- Lia

Sure am, need something to do?- T

Please- Lia

He told me his room number and I put my flip flops on and headed over to his room, knocking quietly. Tyler opened the door wide.

"Hey girl! How are things?"

"I don't even know, Dan's getting me fed up right now."

"I could tell something was up, but you can stay here tonight if you like, I booked a double room cause I was supposed to share with Joey but he ended up with Sawyer."

"Thanks, Tyler. I just...feel as if Dan's emotions are giving me a little whip lash."

Tyler poured me a drink and handed it to me, and I knocked it back. "Hey, I think you need someone to talk to."

We didn't really talk about Dan, much. I told him what had been happening for the past few weeks, he told me what was going on with him, we shared some funny stories and at about 4 am I found myself climbing into Tyler's spare bed falling fast asleep.

Tyler woke me up at 8am to get some breakfast with some other youtubers, and I unwillingly obliged. We linked arms as we joined Zoe, Alfie, Caspar and Louise at the restaurant for breakfast. 

"Last day of Playlist Live! You excited?" Louise beamed at me, and I nodded.

"I have some vlogging conference with Dan and Phil later. Guess that'll be fun." I gave Tyler a look. 

"I think Joey said he's doing the same thing, cause he vlogs a lot on his channel." Zoe said as I sat down next to her. "Why aren't you eating with Dan?"

"He doesn't get up until at least noon." I mumbled, grabbing some bread from the middle of the table, and I noticed Troye walk awkwardly into the room, looking around for his friends. I waved him over and he smiled at me before coming over.

"Hey everyone!" He sat down next to me. "I'm so tired!"

"Jet lag getting you down?" Zoe joked and we all laughed. Troye laughed. 

"I was up all night making my newest video." He stood up to go to the buffet, and I realised my nerves over Dan had left me with no appetite. I picked on my bread as I people watched. I saw Phil and Jess come in, holding hands, and they found a seat to themselves as they ate their breakfast. They didn't notice me, and within seconds Cat and Ingrid went down to sit with them.

Caspar shuffled over to the seat next to me. "Lia you should be in my next video."

"Sounds good." I smirked at him and he grinned. 

"I think you should teach me how to...deal with my sister now she's a slut." He mumbled. "It's just difficult now I mean I tried to get her virginity back for her but she didn't want it. Nobody was helpful at all I'm only trying to help, you know?"

Alfie and Zoe laughed, and I rolled my eyes as I went back to bread picking.

Thanks so much for reading! If you enjoyed please vote up, follow me for new updates as well as commenting! :D don't forget to check out my newest video on my channel, liking and subscribing! <3 it means so much! :D <3 www.youtube.com/mszoeishere

Also, anyone know much about cameras? I plan on getting a Canon DSLR for youtube/ uni course in film production type stuff so I need some insight into which is the best camera for that specifically! :D thanks! :D <3

If you want to follow me on twitter: @mustbethe1d or @zoeishere :D :D :D