Chapter 1

Ross' POV
I was walking down the street to visit Laura. She lived at house 305 and I lived at house 417 so that was a bit to walk. While walking, I was just looking around a bit, thinking. Laura and I have been friends since middle school, we're best friends for a lifetime. As I arrived, I opend the gate to their property and walked to the house door, of course I rang at the doorbell. Her sister opend the door short later.
»Hey Ross«, she smiled and went a step away so that I could enter, I smiled back.
»S'up Vanessa«, I greeted her and entered, dressed my shoes off first.
»You wanna go to Laura, right?« I noded. »She's in her room«, Nessa pointed to the stairs and I just shoke my head smiling.
»I know where her room is«, I smiled and went upstairs then, walked to Laura's room and knocked. As I heard her saying: »Come In«, I entered.

Laura's POV
I heard the knock on my door and put my book away.
»Come in«, I said and sat up. I was learning Biology. Then the door opend and I saw Ross entering.
»Hey Laura«, he smiled and came to me, sat down next to me on my bed. I giggled and smiled too.
»S'up?«, I said, trying to sound like him. But obviously, I failed because he started laughing, hard. But it just caused me to smile because his laughter was cute.
»Didn't we wanna go outside?«, he finally spoke after calming down. I nodded and stood up, grabbed my Penny Board.
»Then let's go«, I grinned and grabbed his hand with my free one either. Usually, people would probably think this was weird.. Holding a boy's hand. They'd immediately assume you're dating, at least in this town. But I never understood, Ross was my best friend so why the hell shouldn't I be allowed to grab his hand sometimes? Even tho we were never really 'holding hands' or anything, I just pulled him to places when I grabbed his hand or so on, just like right now as I pulled him downstairs. I put my Penny Board down and dressed my red Converse on, noticing that Ross wore his black ones. I smiled. And then we went outside.
-
-
-
(A/N) This was my first chapter:) Hopefully you enjoyed reading it. And yes I know, nothing much happend yet, but keep reading, it was only the first chap.
And BY THE WAY; LAURA HAS A SURPRISE COMING UP FOR US TODAY AND OMFG I AM SO EXCITED!!! (She told us alredy in the interview with Shine On Media that she got a surprise, but now she tweeted it and ahh! I'm excited!)
Have a great day:*
xoxo

Twitter: @/xsavinglaurax
Instagram: @/proudlauratic