Chapter 19

(A/N) Tell 'em that it's my birthday, tell 'em that it's my birthday, tell 'em that it's my birthday when I party like that🎶

Laura's POV
»Laura?!«
Shit. I heard my mom coming to me when I entered the house and took my shoes off.
»Yeah?«, I tried to act all cool and stuff but I wasn't quite the best liar and in a rush to get upstairs.
»Would you help me with the dishes? You missed dinner by the way.« I sighed, damn.
»Can't I go upstairs? I'm kiiind of in a rush, because.. I have homework..« Beholden that my mom believed the excuse, I went up to my room where, to my surprise, Carina sat on the bed already. It got me confused.
»How did you-«
»Through me.«
I turned around to see Vanessa standing in the door and got like really shocked. I immediately pulled her into my room and closed the door, locked it.
»Don't you want to introduce your friend to me?«, my bigger sister raised an eyebrow and I sighed. Carina stood up and I walked to her.
»Carina, this is Vanessa. Vanessa, this is my, as you could've guessed,  twin sister Carina..« My voice was a little shaky and unsure. Vanessa nodded and Carina smiled a bit to herself, probably because she was happy to have found a sister.
»Excuse us for a second«, Vanessa smiled kind of really friendly at Carina, she even seemed almost happy to see her. But then she pulled me away and out of the room.
»WHAT were you thinking?!« The sudden movement of Vanessa made me back away a bit. I got myself together again short after that though.
»What-«
»Why would you bring her here? Why would you even meet up with her?! What if mom sees her? Do you know how pissed she's gonna be?!« I sighed.
»Vanessa.. She's my, OUR, sister! What did you expect me to do? She wanted to know more about her biological family and I wanted to know more about her.. So of course I take her here..«
»This is not acceptable anyways!«
»Just get to know her!«
I pushed her back into my room after saying that and smiled at Carina.
»Sorry about that..«
»It's cool.
So, you're my older sister?« Carina looked at Vanessa curiously.

Vanessa's POV
»Yes, I'm your.. older sister..«
All of this was so weird to me. Laura's twin sister, who looked EXACTLY like Laura but a little bit taller, stood in front of me. That was crazy.
I started to get to know her then. All three of us sat on Laura's bed and talked and I had to admit, I really liked Carina. She seemed really nice and I loved her accent, which was random but accurate.
At some point, we started talking about Laura's, and Carina's, birthday.
»Do you have any plans for your birthday? I mean it's on Wednesday«, I smiled and couldn't help but notice how Laura froze.
»Sweetie? You okay?«
»Prom's on Wednesday!«, Laura said and I laughed.
»Who cares?! Your birthday is on Wednesday!«
»I'm going to prom though..«
»Who are you going with?« Carina sounded very curious and that's how I felt.
»Nobody..«
»LIAR!«, I exposed Laura and started smirking as she blushed. She looked down and then up again.
»I'm going with Andrew, this guy from the commité. He asked me out, but I'm pretty sure he just felt bad for me because it'll be my birthday and I wouldn't have a date..«
»We should celebrate our 17th birthday together, Laura!« Carina said full of excitment and I raised my eyebrow.
»Don't you have games?«
»I do, but we're here for my birthday so there's that«, Carina smiled in response. I just nodded.
»That's amazing«, I smiled and so did Laura and Carina then.
-
-
-
(A/N) IT'S MY BIRTHDAYYYYY!
And I actually wanted to write a chapter where Laura and Carina have their birthday but that's still one or eventually two chapters away..
But anywaysss..
I HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED THIS EVEN THO MY STORY SUCKS AND HAVE A GREAT DAY❤️
BECAUSE I'M CURRENTLY OUTSIDE AND I'M GONNA CONTINUE SPENDING TIME WITH MY FRIENDS😍 IM FINALLY FIFTEEN😍😍😍
HAVE A GREAT DAY Y'ALL❤️❤️❤️

Twitter: @/xsavinglaurax
Instagram: @/kimxmarano