Chapter 9

(A/N) I'm so sorry for updating late, and for it being short. I wrote the chap on computer and I'm always updating on my phone and yeah, didn't have it on my phone yesterday.. Also, exams are still killing me so don't wonder if the chapters are short like I don't even know what😂 I'm sorry😭 Now have fun reading<3

Ross' POV
Laura was so weird in the latest time.. It's been two weeks since she found out about her twin sister.. And she used to always come to me when it or in general anything was bothering her.. but since eight or nine days she was just completly weird. It was Saturday and I decided to visit her. Laura was grounded after she got home on that Wednesday and I knew that, but from today on she wasn't ground anymore, plus I wanted to know what was going on with her. I was worried, and I had to talk to her. So I just took my skateboard and drove to her, ringing at the door. And as Vanessa opened the door and told me Laura wasn't here, I knew she was avoiding me. Yet I had no idea why. But as I realized it, I got this weird feeling in my chest. It hurt, the knowledge of my best friend not wanting to talk to me.. but way worse was that she didn't tell me why, or what was going on with her. I only saw her in our classes and she only talked about the projects with me when we had to work together. I wondered if I did anything wrong, so I was sad as I drove home.
Laura's POV
It's been two weeks since I found out about my twin sister.. and now it's weekend.. I still felt weird, but I came home after school the day after I found out so I got grounded. But today me being groundet was over. Yet I didn't wanna go out. I wanted to know who the girl was. In those past two weeks I had a lot of time to think about everything and to consider that I was willing to know more about this whole situatuion and her. I felt bad for Ross tho, since I haven't talked to him in a while. In fact, I didn't talk to a lots of people lately. I just didn't feel like it. At a certain point of time I heard the doorbell.
»VANESSA! YOU OPEN THE DOOR!«, I yelled because I knew tho it was. I knew it was Ross who wanted to visit me, I wasn't stupid. I sat on my bed and in front of my laptop, trying to figure out more about this Italian Basketball team my twin sister was laying in. I didn't even know why it interested me, but it did. And I was curious. I was a curious, seventeen years old girl.. And when the sister I just found out about once was in California, I'd do anything to figure out what she was like. And what she was hiding from me together with my family...
-
-
-
(A/N) It's about to get lit. *not really* I hope you liked the chapter<3
See you next week:*

Twitter: @/xsavinglaurax
Instagram: @/proudlauratic