Chapter 2

Laura's POV
We were driving around with my board for pretty sure two hours, now we were just sitting at the beach. I would have went swimming, but I didn't have a bathing suit here, so..
»Hey, you want ice cream?«, Ross asked after a while. I lifted my head to look at him and smiled.
»Sure, why not«, I responded and stood up just like he did. When we walked to the ice cream car (how's that called?)  and ordered, I just smiled. Ross literally ALWAYS took chocolate ice cream, and I was all about vanillia, every time. So Ross always knew what I wanted and I always knew what he wanted.
»That makes 4.50$«, the cashier said and I was about to take out my wallet, as Ross alredy paid and took the ice creames with him.
»Hey!«, I said as I walked after him, »I wanted to pay mine!« But Ross just shrugged and gave me my vanillia ice.
»I'll pay you back«, I said and he shoke his head before sitting down in the white sand again. I sat onto my Penny Board next to him down smiling. I started eating my ice creame then while looking to the sea, I've been thinking. About a lot of stuff lately. It was Sunday and tomorrow was school, but I wished for Ross and me just to stay at the beach for forever right now. It was always amazing when we were at the beach. Sometimes we both just sneaked out of our houses and went to the beach in the middle of the night, just to look at the stars and to talk. We always talked hours, about everything. It was one of my favorite things to do in the whole wide world. And I think he liked talking to me either. We knew each other for soon seven years, since we were ten and in middle school. I was pretty sure, if you were friends with someone for more than seven years, your friendship would last forever. At least I was hoping so, because there was no way that I'd ever want to lose my friendship to Ross Lynch.
The saying: »You're cute when you're in thoughts«, was, what made me look up and I felt my cheecks becoming red.
»Thanks.. Did you say something?« I looked innocent, to 90% at least.
»I asked if we were gonna play basketball on Wednesday, for P.E«
I laughed. If there was one person more horrible than me on basketball.. no there wasn't, any time I played it the ball would hit my face, like seriously every time.
»You're kidding, right?« I said, still laughing.
»Nope«, he smiled at me and that's actually it. We stopped talking again and yeah, were just sitting there, starring into each other's eyes for I don't even knew how long..
-
-
-
(A/N) AAAND a new chapter's out😎 And yes I know the chapters are short, but it helps me writing them if I write them short so yeah..
Have a great day:*
xoxo

Twitter: @/xsavinglaurax
Instagram: @/proudlauratic