Chapter 20 (2/2)

Laura's POV
Biology class started right after lunch so Raini and I went to the second floor and into the biology room. We sat down at our usual seats and started talking, about basically everything- including boys.
»So how's Andrew?«, my best friend winked and I rolled my eyes.
»He's good I guess. We didn't really see each other since our group at commité parted again but he's fine.«
»So how is Calum?«, I added after that.
»Calum and I aren't dating.«
»Neither are Andrew and I.«
It was Raini's turn to roll her eyes now.
»He's good. We just saw him at lunch as you know.«
»True, true.
What do you think is on between Ross and Maia?;)« I giggled and Raini shrugged.
»No clue girl, but they seem to like each other. A lot. But I'm not sure if Maia's a person Ross should date.«
»Why not?«
»Well«, Raini started, »I have some classes with her and she's not really the girl everyone thinks she is.«
I got quiet and numbled a short; »oh.«

After School
As I was walking home, I heard a familiar voice. I turned around to see Ross running to me and hugging me. I smiled and my heart skipped a beat but then we finished hugging and I giggled as he cleared his throat.
»Sorry, I had the sudden need of hugging my best friend..«, Ross smiled exusingly as I laughed.
»Whatevs«, I replied as I put my hair into a pony tail because it'd point out my curls even more. I loved my hair and pointing curls out was the best.
»So, when are you getting to prom tomorrow?«
»Why is our prom in winter again?« I never got that part. Like usually prom's are in May but it's fricking November.
»No clue, it's a winter ball kind of thing.
I don't even care because your birthday is tomorrowww!«
Ross would always get excited for my birthday and nobody knew why but it was the cutest thing ever. I just giggled once again.
»Well Andrew is gonna pick me up at 7, tomorrow obviously«, I smiled and the blonde next to me nodded as we arrived at my house.
»See you two at 8 then.« Ross waved as he walked off and I into my house.
-
-
-
(A/N) It's been a while. I hope you enjoyed this anyways.
Stitchers tonight. Watch it if you live in the US. 10/9c on Freeform.
Love y'all.
Stay Unicorn.
Laura rocks.
xoxo❤️

Twitter: @/xsavinglaurax
Instagram: @/proudlauratic