Chapter 13 (1/2)

(A/N) Here it is, Chapter 13 part 1!
Sorry that it took so long, if you don't know it yet: My phone was broke so I wasn't really able to continue writing the story.. But now I got a new phone so the next two days I'm gonna upload the missing chapters:) (so today, tomorrow and then on Thursday the supposed chapter)
But anyways.. Here you go, chapter 13:)

Vanessa's POV
As I woke up in the morning, I realized that Riker asked me to hang out with him today and immediately, a smile spread across my face. I went downstairs to make myself breakfast and when I was done eating, I went to acting class. Since Laura left for school already I couldn't talk to her about Riker's message but yeah, still.
After acting class, when I walked out of the building, I just saw this blue car that looked exactly like Riker's. (A/N no idea what color his car is) I started smiling a bit more as I realized that it ~was Riker's. So I walked over to him.
»Nice, Nessa;)«, I heard Katie say and I laughed.
»Shut up«, I replied smiling and hugged her as she walked over.
»Where ya going?«, she asked curiously.
Then the window of the car opend and Riker smiled.
»She doesn't know«, he said and I looked at him confused.
»Alright..«, Katie then said, »anyways gotta go. See ya tomorrow!« We hugged again before I got into the car.
»What did you mean by 'She doesn't know'?«, I asked curiously and he just grinned before he drove off.

Ross' POV
I smiled to myself as Laura and I were in our lunch break. For some reason Laura was in the prom commité so she had to stay in school this afternoon and I decided to eat lunch with her.
»Isn't it ironic that prom is just two weeks after my birthday? It's like a late birthday party«, Laura giggled and I chuckled too.
»Or an early one to me«, I said. Laura started grinning.
»Still older than you!« She stuck her tongue out to me and I shoke my head, rolling my eyes playfully.
»You say that every single year😒«
»Because I can«, she laughed and I nodded.
»So has anyone asked you to prom yet?«, I then asked and she shoke her head, she seemed sad about that.
»Nah, but I'm not sure about going anyways.. How about you? Who are you asking out?;)« I shrugged to Laura's question.
»I don't really know. I thought about asking Maia, she seems nice and since she's new here and so on..«
Maia was this (hot) Australian girl that just moved here a few weeks ago, or actually it was about two months ago or so on. And since she has some classes with me I knew or was sure of that she was a nice girl, tho she could be bitchy about what I saw.
»Alright«, Laura smiled at me and played with her hands as I noticed.
»Are you okay?«, I asked kind of worried and she nodded, giving me an assuring smile.
»Sure am«, she said and giggled then. I was sure of that she didn't lie to me then and smiled a bit.
-
-
-
(A/N) Sorry for this super short chapter. It's hard to write long chapters without time and I had to update so there's that. I just decided to make this two-parted while writing hahs xD
Tomorrow the second part is coming and I hope y'all have a great week so far<3
Love y'all<3

Twitter: @/xsavinglaurax
Insta: @/kimxmarano