Chapter 17

(A/N) Sorry that it took so long, I was sick and before that I had a writers block:/ I'm trying to be more active again now. Enjoy:*

Laura's POV
When I was standing in front of the rear entrance and the door opend, I felt the shiver(?) going down my back and the little hairs on my arms and legs upstand. I looked up since I was looking at the floor and then, I saw a her.
Her light brown hair fell down her shoulders in a perfect way and her big brown eyes looked just like my own. I gasped for air as I stood in front of my twin sister, and she did too. We looked at each other and there clearly was a damn tension.
»You..«, I then started as she interrupted me saying: »..look like me..«, as I nodded. Both our voices were shocked, and she sounded a little bit like Vanessa and had this Italian accent in her voice.
»I-I'm Laura..«, I stuttered nervously as I shoke a little. Ross stood right behind me and put his hand on my shoulder which made me calm down a little.
»You're my sister«, I then continued and she just looked at me in disbelief.
»How?!«, Carina asked me as I sighed. I literally did not know what to respond, this whole situation was so weird.
»I don't know.. Your name is Carina and you're born on November 29 1995, aren't you? And you look like me.. and you grew up with our aunt in, I think, Rome.. Right?:/« I was unsure as I spoke my words and watched her as she nodded.
»I never knew I had a sister..«, she said as I now was the one nodding. I looked at her as she looked at me. We studied each other and she then took a step closer to me.
Carina's POV
»You look exactly like me.. It's like.. I look into a mirror..« I looked at the girl standing in front of me. I had a twin sister.. How could people possibly not tell me this? I mean it wouldn't take you long to figure out you had one if you stood right in front of her.
»Well you're a little taller than me«, the girl named Laura said smiling unsure, she obviously tried to make this a bit less awkward. And it worked somehow. Curiosity came up and I just wanted to know more about her. This all was so weird but we would stay in California for another week and I could always go back to the hotel later than my girls.
»How did you find me?«, I asked curiously as the guy that stood behind my sister (this was crazy) who I assumed was her boyfriend, coughed.
»I think we or you shouldn't talk exactly here..«, he said as I raised my eyebrow but then nodded. Laura, the blonde haired guy and I left the area then and went to some park to sit down. Cali seemed pretty great to live in.
»So..«, Laura started as I studied her again. It was truly crazy how much we looked alike..
»You were in the news paper a few weeks ago.. And my mom found that article and wanted to hide it from me. But my sister Vanessa showed it to me then and that's-«
»Wait a second«, I interrupted her, »Vanessa?!« I was quite confused. Did I possibly have another sister? Okay all of this was confusing! But interesting too..
»Vanessa's my, or our, bigger sister. She recently turned twenty.«, my twin sister said. Wow omg.. I was so curious about everything, I wanted to know more about this whole new side of family. I looked at Laura with a shocked, curious but also confused face expression and I guess she felt the same way. All of this was super weird..
-
-
-
(A/N) So here it is, Laura finally met Carina! I know this chapter sucks, but as I said.. Writers block and I was sick. Anyways, a few random things:
1. BUY BOOMBOX ON ITUNES because it's Lauras very first single and she deserves it!
2. HER LAYOUTS AND BIOS ON TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM MAKE ME EMOTIONAL
3. Tomorrow are the KCAs! Praying for Laura and A&A to win<3
4. Okay nobody will care and I'm sorry for my bragging but OH. MY. GOD. You'll never guess what happend! -> I frickin' VIDEOCHATTED with Laura! I'm not even kidding! It was one minute (it would have been longer but my fvcking phone turned off-.-) and it was EPIC! She's SO CUTE! (If you go on iHeart Radio's YouNow to the replays to the one on the top and to I think 20 or 30 Minutes then you'll have the proof)
5. Sorry for my bragging❤️ but also, Laura replied to me for the second time today a year ago, this is crazy!
6. LAURA FINALLY GOT SNAPCHAT! Add her! Her Snapchat is laurafirefire
7. I hope you liked the chapter❤️
See ya probably next week❤️

Twitter: @/xsavinglaurax
Insta: @/lauramsnaps
             @/kimxmarano
             @/proudlauratic
(this is why there's sometimes another account name in here, I have 3😂)