Chapter 5

Vanessa's POV
I wanted to hand her the newspaper, »There may or may not be the possibility that you.. have a twin sister..«, I finished the sentence and swallowed. That girl I was talking about was in the newspaper. Laura already took it and starred at the article. Her face expression was shocked, but she didn't want to believe me.
»No..«
Laura's POV
»No.. You're lying! We don't have another sister! And especially, I don't have a TWIN sister!«, my voice was desperate. Vanessa just gave me a newspaper, there was a picture and an atricle of a girl playing Basketball, she was from Europe and became European Basketball Champion and would go to the States with her team now. The girl actually did look exactly like me. The same eyes, the same hair. The same face shape. It was crazy!
»Laura, try to believe-«, I cut my sister off while standing up. »If we had another sister, if I had a twin sister, then I would know! I'm not that stupid! What is this even?! It's not the first of April, Vanessa!« I was mad now, but at the same time I was confused. I wanted to go to Ross, he would calm me down and help me. He always did when I felt bad, or not good about myself or everything else. He was always here for me, literally always..
A knock brought me back to reality. It was mom who must've knocked.
»Come in!«, I said in a mad tone, even tho it was Vanessa's and not my room. But mom came in anyways so.. She walked over to me and Nessa and asked what happend.
»Good question. I'd like to know too.«, I said, cold, and gave her the newspaper. I pointed onto that girl which apparently was my twin. Ridicioulus, that's the only word that was in my mind. I also couldn't help but notice how mom starred at Vanessa, she seemed mad. This was just unbelievable.
»So you told her?«, mom raised an eyebrow. I watched both of them, Vanessa nodded.
»Of course I did! I didn't want to, at first, but she deserved to know!«
»Can someone just complain this shit to me?!«, I cut them both off as they were about to argue. »Who is this girl?!«
Mom sighed; »Vanessa told you, why do you ask..«
»Because I want answers! I'm refusing to believe in having a twin sister! Especially because she's good at Basketball, I'm damn horrible at it! And why wouldn't I know about this?!«, I was actually hurted. Not by not-knowing but by them lying to me for the past sixteen years of my life. I didn't want to know who this girl was, all I wanted to know was why my parents and my sister would make a big deal about her coming to the states! Yet, as I didn't get an answer and as everything got quiet again, I got mad. I ran out of the damn room and downstairs. As fast as I possibly could, I dressed my sneakers on and took my Penny Board. Of course I heard Vanessa yelling after me as I ran down, but I didn't care. I'd be back by dinner anyways.. I went outside and took off, drove to the skate park. It calmed me down to be there, also there were hot guys skating and watching them was nice. But actually I wished for Ross to come here, I needed to talk about all of this with someone.. He was a great listener, a great friend. When we were together I always felt good. And we knew one another for a lifetime. At a certain point of time, definitely in the evening, I decided to go to him. I couldn't call him since I left my phone at home, but I knew I was always welcome at the Lynches. So I drove to them with my Penny Board..
-
-
-
Yaaaayyy!!! New chapter, say whaaaat🖖🏻🖖🏻😍😍😍 and now you know what's going on. And probably all of you think it's stupid, but you'll see. It's just the start;) and btw: MY OF LAURA SIGNED JUSTINE MAGAZINE I WON BACK IN JULY FINALLY ARRIVED YESTERDAY! I AM SO HAPPY!
Also: Comment fav. line<3
xoxo

Twitter: @/xsavinglaurax
Instagram: @/proudlauratic