Chapter 13 (2/2)

Laura's POV
I smiled to myself as I went to the prom commité so that we could start to plan anything since prom was less than a month away.
Raini, aka my bestest best friend together with Ross, was also in it so that was great. She went to me and we hugged of course.
»So where's Ross? Aren't you two like this double-package?«, she laughed and I giggled.
»No, we are not. So what?«, I grinned and our teacher then came into the room so we got quiet. She (the teacher) told us what we had to work on and then we made little groups. I was with Raini, some girl named Jessica and this boy.. I think his name was Andrew or something. I didn't really know him, so..
»Laura!«, Jess called me and I turned around to her. »Yeah?«
»Pair up with Andrew to plan the decoration, you're good at this stuff.«
»Sure«, I responded and went to him.
»Hey«, Andrew said and we sat down around a table.
»Hey..
So we're team decoration?«, I laughed a bit as he nodded. He seemed shy but that was totally fine with me.
We started making a list of stuff we would need at prom and then Andrew started chuckling a bit.
»What?«, I giggled- thinking it was cute.
»Dates isn't standing on the list«, he said and I laughed as he continued with, »but you have one anyways so..«
Was he flirting with me?! I giggled again.
»I don't but yeah«, I said but we then stopped speaking as Raini came up to us.
»How's it going?«
We showed her the list and she smiled.
»Awesome!«
After that she went back and soon enough we all had to leave again since it was already like five pm.
»Hey uh.. Laura..«, I heard Andrew's voice and turned around smiling.
»Yeah?«
He scratched the back of his neck, I was wondering why though.
»Can we exchange numbers? Like.. uh, for the commité and stuff.. You know..«
I giggled, it was cute how he asked. I gave him my (super awesome and amazing) flip phone and he looked at me a bit weirded out.
»Don't judge me«, I said laughing and he nodded before taking it and trying to figure out where to write his number. I laughed.
»Here..«, I took the phone and went to add him as contact, then I gave it back to him to type his number which he did.
»I'm just gonna call you later or so on so that you have mine«, I smiled and then left. Ross was gonna pick me up with his car so that was great.
-
-
-
(A/N) YAAAAY! Part 2 is here:3
I'm sorry but as hardcore Landrew shipper I needed Andrew in this story haha xD (I ship both Raura and Landrew, just saying)
Anyways..
Hope y'all liked the chap:) Idk why it's two-parted since nothing really happend but it just is so yeah.
Stay tuned for chapter 14 tomorrow! But it'll probably come late because my father and I and my teacher have this.. conversation about my grades.. Aka my funeral..
No jk my grades are good but yeah XD
Love y'all<3
STAY UNICORN!
xoxo
Kim:*

Twitter: @/xsavinglaurax
Instagram: @/kimxmarano