Chapter 12

Laura's POV
After Ross left somewhen in the evening, I went to Vanessa's room. The feelings for Ross, which obviously weren't anything like special since he was my best friend, didn't go away yet and I felt like she could help me. So after Vanessa shouted that I could come in, I did and sat down next to her.
»Hey little Sis«, Nessa smiled at me and I smiled back.
»Hey big Sis«, I responded, still smiling but somehow it was weak and obviously Vanessa knew.
»What's wrong?«, she asked and looked at me somehow worried. I shrugged.
»That weird feeling doesn't want to fade away and I don't know what to do..«, I said quietly. I told Vanessa about this of course and she started giggling, which was un-understandable.
»What?:/«
»Girl!«, she said smiling big, »just admit that you like him!«
»Of course I like him, he's my best friend, Ness.« I roled my eyes but so did she.
»I meant like like, not like.«
»I don't think of Ross in that way, Vanessa.. He's my best friend since Middle School, why would I think of him in that way?!«
»Because you are best friends! You have the best chemistry ever and everyone sees it but you!«
I just nodded, not really paying attention to her rambling..
»You're thinking about him right now.«, Vanessa then said and I came back to reality.
»That's so not true! Just tell me what to do with my frickin' feelings.. Which aren't anything serious! But still.«
She sighed. »Look, if you think of him in a different way than only being friends, you have to accept it. You don't have to admit it to me, but admit it to yourself«, Vanessa stated. I sighed and shoke my head, then left the room and went to the bathroom to get ready for bed..
Vanessa's POV
I tried to tell Laura that she should realize her feelings for Ross but she didn't want to listen. I knew she liked him in a different way, the way she was behaving showed it. But I could understand that she denied it, she was scared of losing her best friend obviously. As Laura left the room I just sighed and went downstairs myself.
I started thinking about Carina after a while, so Laura's twin sister.. My other little sister.. It really did bother me that the topic came up again, because I completly forgot about it before. I was curious about if Laura would want to meet her, she was completly closed to that topic though. I just wished she would tak to me about it.. I was in the middle of my thoughts when my phone buzzed. I took it and saw Riker texting me, I giggled. I mean he was Ross' brother but we were friends. Indeed, my family and his family were in general close.
I checked the message then.
Riker;) : Yo Van, wanna hang tomorrow after your acting class?
I smiled because he remembered.
Me: That'd be great, yeah:)
I sent it and smiled. Tomorrow could be a great day!
-
-
-
Happy Thursday:)
Or THIRSTday since The Vampire Diaries is finally back on in Germany! And only 3 more weeks until season 7 continues in America!:)
I hope you liked the chapter even tho it was short. I'm sort of outta ideas because my whole ideas are for the plot that's later on😅 but anyways..
Have a great day:*
---
AND BEFORE I FORGET:
PLEASE check my Instagram post under the Hashtag #LauraticFandomProject! You can find the post on @/proudlauratic. It's a project to make Laur happy so please check it out:)
Thank you!
Stay Unicorn!

Twitter: @/xsavinglaurax
Insta: @/proudlauratic