Chapter 15

It's Laura and my TWEETAVERSARY and I couldn't be happier! (Today a year ago she replied to me for the first time❤️)
Here's Chapter 15, enjoy:*

Laura's POV
It's Friday evening. Tomorrow's going to be the basketball game here in Los Angeles.. My twin sister, Carina, arrived here a few days ago as her Twitter said.. I'm very nervous, because Ross and I are going to the game and I wonder if she'd come up to us if she saw us. I actually did want to meet her though, she was my twin sister so who wouldn't want to meet theirs?
I currently was chatting with Andrew from the prom commité though.
Andrew😜: "So have you planned on doing anything tomorrow?"
Well that was clear..
Me: "Yeah, my best friend and I are going to this basketball game:)"
Andrew😜: "Oh. Raini?😏"
Me: "No, Ross😅🙌🏻"
We continued chatting for a while until he went offline because he continued one of his school projects. I smiled to myself, Andrew was cool. I kind of liked him, but it was nothing serious, soooo.
*ring, ring, ring*
My phone rang and I looked at the Caller ID- it was Ross. I giggled as I picked up.
»S'up Shor?«, I asked smiling as I could feel him rolling his eyes.
»Nothing much, Marie.
At what time are we leaving tomorrow?«
I sighed. Ugh.
»Pick me up at twelve thirty«, I smiled again and Ross responded with:
»Alright. And don't be nervous or so on, it's going to be okay.«
I smiled a bit more and thanked him before hanging up. Vanessa called me downstairs for dinner so that's where I went. We ate spagetthi and it was delicious.
»So, Laura.. Any idea when you'll get home tomorrow?«, mom asked smiling at me and I just shrugged. I never told her what Ross and I were gonna do and I was not planning on doing that any time soon. Vanessa otherwise, I was sure she knew I was up to something.
»Can I come along with you two?«, my older sister giggled and I rolled my eyes.
»Are you not going to Riker?«, I winked and she blushed. Gotcha.
»Exactly«, I said then and smiled to myself as I continued eating.
»Where are you going anyways?«, dad asked after a while and I rolled my eyes again.
»Just downtown«, I said smiling and hoping to have it shrugged off with that. My parents nodded while Vanessa looked at me judgingly.. She knew something but I decided to let it be because it was my life and I could do whatever I wanted to do.
Vanessa's POV
I looked at Laura sceptical as we were eating. I knew she was up to something and I knew she wanted to see her twin sister.. my other little sister..
This whole family situation had gotten so weird ever since Carina came into our lives a few weeks ago. I wanted to meet her tho, I wanted to know if she knew what mom was hiding. And knowing Laura, I just guessed she wanted the same. So after dinner, I went upstairs and to her room, knocked on the door.
»Come in«, she said and I entered. She looked up from her books.
»Whatcha studying for?« I smiled at my babysis and sat down next to her. (On her bed)
»History«, she groaned then and I laughed.
»Poor you«, I giggled and she just shrugged, closing her history book and note book.
»So what's up?«, she asked and I just smiled.
»Nothing, just wanna spend time.«
»What do you need?« Laura laughed and I joined her.
»It wasn't cool how you told me off because of Riker, in front of our parents!« Laura smirked at me. I didn't like that kind of smirk.
»What?«
»Do you like him?;)«
»No!« I felt my cheeks burn and Laura just laughed as she saw it.
»I don't believe a word you are saying«, my sister tried not to laugh and smirk instead.
»Okay, fine! Yes, I like him«, I smiled and looked down sheepishly.
»I knew it!!!« Laura smiled at me and took my hands, I just laughed with totally red cheeks.
»Yeah yeah. So where ya going tomorrow?;)«
Laura's smile faded away immediately. Gotcha.
»Why would you wanna know?«
You could totally feel the tension of Laura and she seemed nervous.
»What's wrong?«, I asked as I felt a bit concern coming up. Was she okay?
»Nothing, nothing«, she smiled again, »Ross and I are just going downtown.«
»That's why you got nervous?«
»Vanessa, there's a thing called privacy. And it's my thing what I'm doing in my spare time, so leave it alone.«
I just nodded unsure. After a while I just went back to my room because Laura wouldn't tell me anyways..
-
-
-
(A/N) Here it is, chapter 15. And it's longer, to make it up to y'all!<3
Don't forget to #VoteLauraMarano #KCA and #VoteAustinAndAlly #KCA (and #VoteRossLynch #KCA) on Twitter and Instagram and on the website! One hashtag (plus the #KCA) at a time, depending on who you wanna vote for- and retweets are votes too! Let's win this thing again!:)
Have a great week! Only one more day until vacation, YAY!
xoxo,
Kim❤️

Twitter: @/xsavinglaurax
Insta: @/kimxmarano