Chapter 7

(A/N) this is only gonna be a short chapter because I'm stressed out with school and didn't have time nor inspiration to write. I'm sorry! Now enjoy reading:*
----------------------
Ross' POV
..I closed my eyes smiling, remembering as if it was yesterday..

-Flashback-
It's 10am and I just went out of school. Our arts teacher is sick, sadly, that's why my class has out early. On the yard I'm waiting for Laura. We know each other for two years today and this is amazing.
Then I see Laura running outside to me and she hugs me. I hug back, smiling.
»Sorry, Raini needed my French book«, she smiles excusing. I just nod, not really caring about why or even if it took longer for her to come outside.
»So, what do you wanna do?«, she asks now. I'm smiling.
»What about we go to the beach?«, I'm replying and she smiles at me, nods. So we go home short and take our beach stuff before we meet up by her.
At the beach arrived I'm buying us ice cream, chocolate obviously.
»This is amazing«, she says while eating her ice, »can't believe it's two years already..«
»Me neither«, I say smiling. We go to some cliff and sit down there, watch the waves crashing against the rocks while talking. We talk about everything we did in those last two years, it's amazing.
»Remember as you tried to convince me to watch Reba with you but I thought it was stupid so you tickled me until I gave up?«, I say laughing as I remember. Laura laughs too, and man I love her laugh so much! I don't really know why, it's just that it makes me happy. She's so beautiful, inside and out. And her smile tops it all, it's literally amazing.
After a while just sitting here and talking, laughing and having fun.. Laura suddenly speaks out;
»Promise me something..«
I look up at her, curious.
»Anything. What's going on?«
»Promise me«, she starts, »that we will always stay friends. No matter what happens. And that we'll always be here for each other..«
»Only if you promise the same..«, is my answer.
»Promise.« She gives me her pinkie finger. I do the same, while saying: »Promise.«
After another while it's getting dark. We're still here at the cliffs, actually not even allowed to be. But our parents know so it's no problem, I guess. Laura's all cuddled up on me and it seems like she's cold, so I wrap my arms around her. I don't want her to have a cold like last time we stayed out so long. We're actually still only watching the waves. The sunset just rised and I'm sure we should go home soon, but it's alright to stay here with me. I think mom's going to pick us up soon anyways.
»Promise me, that, no matter what happens.. If I ever make some stupid choice, or if I ever do anything secretly and tell you.. Or if I get bad grades in anything.. Please promise that you'll never tell my parents..« Laura's voice is a little tired, but she sounds serious. We're only twelve, what makes her think that she'll make 'stupid choices' or anything? Or is she just talking about going to parties when we're older? - I honestly don't know.. I don't know what she means, but I promised to always be here for her, and that counts also for this..
»Promise«, I say, as I give her my pinkie again. I'm still wondering what she meant by that, but I don't really care. Laura Marano is my best friend and no matter what, we're always gonna be best friends.
- Soon, as I was guessing already, my mom actually does pick us up. She drives Laura home first and then we go home too. As I'm in bed an hour later, I fall asleep with a smile. Two years of knowing Laura Marie Marano, this is amazing..
-Flashback End-
-
-
-
(A/N) That's it:) A flashback chapter, and I honestly don't know if you like it but I really hope so.
have a great day:*

Twitter: @/xsavinglaurax
Instagram: @/proudlauratic