Chapter 25

The weeks that followed me telling Dougie that I was pregnant, were filled with a lot of TV and radio interviews saying that nothing was going on between me and Ash and that we were just close friends just like I am with the Mcbusted boys. It was also announced the me and Dougie we be expecting our second child I was only 3 months ish gone when this happened and I was not happy about it but at least it was now and not in like 4 months.

Jodie and Luke had brought a flat about 10 minutes from me and Dougie which was nice because she was around a lot due to Luke and the other 5sos boys having to go back to Oz to sort a few things out, all 4 boys wanted to live in the UK, they didn't want to be scattered around the world, so the other boys had brought flats around London as well. Jodie kept telling me it was a temporary place, until they could move to LA.

Which was fine because Jodie was a great help to be around and I invited Charlotte up for the remainder of the summer holiday she had taken some time out from Jedi, I mean police training to come and stay for a bit. I was so happy to see her, the summer holidays also brought with it Hyde park which was one of the biggest music festivals in the UK.

Being married to Dougie meant that I had got tickets to take River, Jodie and Charlotte to the 3 day festival to see some of the acts and plus Mcbusted were preforming and I felt that I had neglected Charlotte over the past couple of months so her coming meant that I could spend some time with her which was nice I missed having Charlotte around, she made everything seem normal, not that Jodie didn't brighten up my day but something about mine and Charlotte's friendship meant that things seemed normal when she was around.
I loved Hyde Park it was always good fun and thankfully everything had died down since the whole cheating thing, and I was able to walk around without any insults.

Luke was back in time for Hyde Park which was great because Jodie hated not having him around.

Morning of the first Hyde Park day and first of 3 shows for the Mcbusted boys.

"River, come on the boys are going to be here soon." I shouted

"Coming mum." She said coming into the living room

There was a knock at the door. It was Luke and Jodie.

"Auntie Jodie, Uncle Luke." River said smiling as they walked through the door

"Hey River how are you?" Luke said he had a great Australian accent when he said River it was brilliant

"Good thanks, mums having a baby." River said

"Yeah we know." Luke said smiling at River

"I'm going to be a big sister." River said

Jodie came into the kitchen.

"I think she excited." Jodie said

"Yeah I know, she has not shut up about it. She wants to move upstairs ready for when baby arrives and she has all of these ideas about the room, painting it and pictures and everything." I said handing Jodie a cup of tea

I could hear talking coming from the living room, River going on about baby and what she wants to do with the bedroom.

I just smiled.

About 10 minutes after Jodie and Luke arrived, Mcbusted boys arrived.

"Hey Rhi." They shouted

"Hi boys." I shouted they knew to let themselves in

"Where's Dougie??" harry said coming into the kitchen

"Shower." I said smiling

"Ok." Harry said