Chapter 27

First day back come round really fast and River was up with the fairies like normal. Plus she woke the rest of the house up.

"Morning River." Gee said coming out of the spare room
"Morning auntie gee." River said skipping down the stairs.
"Morning River." Dougie said coming out of the bedroom
"Morning dad." River said smiling at getting her breakfast

"Buzz said he would walk you to school today. He should be here in about 20 minutes so make sure your ready ok, and don't forget your teeth. I will do your lunch now okay?" Dougie said smiling and kissing the top of Rivers head.

"Ok dad." She said getting the milk from the fridge.

Once she had finished eating she brushed her teeth the climbed into bed with me until Buzz knocked on the door.

"Morning River." Buzz said he was dressed and ready for school with his bag on his back

"Morning Buzz." River said seeming happy to see him

"Ready to go?" Buzz asked

"Yeah. Just got to say bye to gee." River said running up stairs.

"Ok." Buzz said

"Morning Buzz." I said I was sat on the sofa.

"Morning Rhianne." Buzz said, River came running back down stairs

"Ready River." I said smiling

"Yeah." River said

"Right have a good day and don't get up to much trouble. Don't forget James is picking you and Buzz up and I think he's taking you to the cinema tonight. " I said smiling kissing River on the head.

They left and I was left without my little munch. I hated the summer because I knew at the end of it she would have to go back to school and after having just spent 3 months with her around it was a shock to the system to not have her around, but it meant that I got on with some of the thing that I had not done over the holidays cleaning was at the top of the list.

Everything had been moved out of Rivers old room apart from a book shelf with a little over 150 book on. So me and gee spent most of the morning, taking all the book off the shelf moved the book case then put all the book back on the shelf in the order that we had taken them off because I knew that River would notice if they were in the wrong order she had put them in alphabetical order and it had taken her about 20 minute, she was very bright and was the top of her class in everything.

"Rhianne, Jodie's here." Dougie shouted up the stairs

"Ok babe. Jodie we're in Rivers room." I shouted down the stairs

The afternoon was spent painting babies room.

"How's it going?" Dougie asked coming in and wrapping his arms around me

"Grand what do you think?" I said

"I like it." Dougie said smiling and kissing my neck

"good." I said

"Might go and get some bits for baby later." I said smiling

"Yeah you don't have to get River later, take Jodie and Gee with you." Dougie said

"I'm not going to leave them here." I said smiling and kissing Dougie

"Yeah I know." Dougie said laughing

At about 2:30 me, Jodie and Gee headed into London to do a bit of baby shopping.

"You're having a boy right?" Jodie said