Chapter 21

When the tour was over I had about a week at home before me and Jodie we're seeing 5 seconds of summer, River was going to stay with the boys for the 6 weeks that I was away. We were not with the boys at the start of the tour but joining them about 2 weeks in and the best thing that I had not told Jodie yet was that we would be staying with them and traveling on their tour bus which I knew she would fan girl over the second I told her.

Their tour kicked off at the start of June and as I was still on the Mcbusted tour that why we were not joining them from the start.

The day came. Jodie arrived at just gone 10 and I was buzzing we were leaving in the afternoon and heading out to the Russian boarder to meet the boys there then heading to Switzerland for 9 shows.

"Rhianne." Jodie shouted when she arrived running and jumping on me it knocked me backwards. I had told her to pack for a 6 week trip because I had said that we were holidaying as well.

"Jodie." I said smiling

"I'm so excited." Jodie said jumping up and down like a 5 year old.

"Same here I can't wait. Come in. I have something to tell you." I said walking in the house Dougie had taken River over to see Buzz so I was home alone but I had been packing for most of the morning.

"You might want to sit down." I said pulling a stool out

"What is it?" She asked

"Umm we're not just going to just 1 show." I said smiling

"What do you mean?" Jodie asked

"You know we fly out this afternoon, well we're meeting the boys at the Russian boarder then traveling to Switzerland, We're staying with them for the about 31 dates it would of been 41 but I was still in New Zealand when their tour kicked off...." I stopped Jodie had hugged me.

"Thought you would be pleased." I said

"Can we go now? Where's Riv by the way?" Jodie asked

"Dougie took her over to see Buzz. I said I would pop in our way past, I'm nearly packed." I said smiling

"Great, I'll make us a cup of tea." Jodie said moving to the kettle

"Okay." I said and I headed back to my room to carry on packing

It took me a little over 15 minutes to pack the rest of my things, we had a quick cup of tea then headed out the door and over to Tom's.

"Hi babe." Dougie said when I walked in

"Hi." I said kissing him.

"You off?" he asked

"Yeah can't wait." I said smiling

"Hi Jodie." James said

"Hey James. Hey boys." Jodie said she had got used to being around them and didn't see them as famous people anymore and just like normal people.

"Right, where's Riv? " I asked

"In buzz's room." Gi said

"Thanks gi." I said and I headed to Buzz's room knocked on the door.

"Come in." Buzz said.

River and him were sat on Buzz's bed cuddled up watching nightmare before Christmas 

"Riv, Jodie and I are going babe." I said smiling

"Ok mum." She said getting off the bed and giving me a hug

"Don't drive your dad around the bend ok. Be good and I will see you at the O2 in about 6-7 weeks." I said kissing the top of her head

"Okay mum." She said smiling kissing me then went and sat back to Buzz
I left them to watch the film said goodbye to the others.