The Unexpected Wingman (Reid)

Spencer Reid

NP: Eternity - VIXX

( CA/N: Inspired by an imagine~ And also dem sexy wave by my bby RAVI UGHHNFFF )
.
The BAU squad, including you of course just got off from a case just outside LA.

Messed up stuff happened when you got bumped into a drunken man in a bar.

That man slurred his words all over but you could understand that he's trying to use his pick up lines on you, which doesn't work when you kicked him where the sun doesn't shine.

And being punched by Reid when another tried to grope your irresistible bootay. You thanked the doctor's help by hugging him tight and pressing your lips at his cheek,

which then turning him to red. Like really red.

So now the squad is on the way back in the plane, where as you're sleeping soundly, curling up like a ball beside Reid in your own blanket.

Convincing Reid to became your pillow wasn't that hard since he just agreed and he literally can't avoid your pleas actually.

Remind me that Spencer Reid have a huge crush on you silently, he seems to always says yes in everything you ask for because if he didn't, he don't know what to reasoned it with.

He stuttered much in his words when talking to you.

A sigh escaped from the doctor, his eyes never left your peaceful face even if he's holding a file in his hands.

"Reid" A gravelly voice spoke and he hummed in reply, lifting his head up. "Is that (Y/N) again?" He motioned with his hand at Reid's lap and he nodded. "Y-Yes it is"

"Why don't you just confess to her" Hotch sighed, flipping to the next page on the newspaper he's reading. "I-I don't know" He muttered.

"Wh-What if she just think of me as a-a friend?" His eyes turned soft when you mumbled his name in your sleep. "Don't use the 'if' Reid, you're the genius one here I know you can"

Hotch small smiled and Reid just smiled back. "I don't know how though, I-I never done things like this before"

He furrowed his eyebrows and Hotch closed his newspaper, folding it and putting it aside.

"I can help you" "R-Really?" He beamed and the other male just nodded. "I can be your temporary wingman" "W-Wingman?" "Yes"

"We're gonna need some signals though, avoid from being in trouble" Hotch stated. "S-Sure yeah"

This time skip brought to you for my bby Mino from WINNER~!
I HOPE U COMEBACK AWESOME LIKE ALWAYS BCS I'M FOREVER PROUD OF YOUUU

The next case, where Reid's chance to hit on you. Kinda. You, Morgan, Hotch and Reid are on the same plane to look at the crime scene up close.

You and Morgan just going throughout the case, some pictures taken from there and possible profiles for the unsubs.

Where Hotch and Reid done their homework so they can work it out on you. The both males sits beside you both on the other side of the plane.

Hotch cleared his throat, pointing at you with his head. "H-H-Hey (N/N)!" He called and you just hummed in reply, still looking through the pages.

"Are y-you umm single?" Morgan almost spit his coffee whilst Hotch coughed at the sudden question. "What? Why so sudden though?" You chuckled, quirking an eyebrow.

"I-I'm just uhh curious" "Sure the genius whom doesn't care much on serious relationships is interested in my social life" You mentioned, still looking at the files.

"Th-That's" He stammered, went silent then. "But h-humans' curiosity doesn't depends only on the subjects, i-it can be either the brain make contact with the memories, making it triggered--"

Hotch then stopped him by halting him with his hand and the doctor shut up, later smiled in thank you. If he went on you would've get annoyed.

"What he meant was he just wanted to know" The wingman stated calmly and you nodded with a small 'ohh'.

"Since I kicked someone in the nuts, acting harsh on them I don't know if I can get one. So yeah" You shrugged, slightly turned sad.

Hotch cleared his throat, leading Reid to go to the next move. "Th-That's n-not um true" He started, fiddling with his thumbs. "Sorry, got a call" Morgan stood up, go to the back.

"As I was saying," "I b-believe that it doesn't depends on how you act, I-I think yo-you're more um than fine being yourself" "Aw thanks" You smiled at the male, touched, which giving more hopes at him.

Hotch smacked his arm a bit and he quickly sputtered out his words. "A-Are you free later?" "I guess so, hopefully nothing comes up after the case. Why?" You questioned.

"I-I'm planning to take you to a restaurant, f-for dinner" He asked hopefully. "So you're asking me out then?" You raises both of your eyebrows. "Y-Yes"

You then giggled, a long sigh escaped fron your lips then. "Sure why not? Calm down though. It's not like I'm gonna murder you"

Shaking your head, your eyes went back to the files as Hotch nodded, whilst Reid lit up like a happy child for successfully asking you out.

Though Hotch is an unexpected wingman. He actually thought he wanted to ask for Derek, since he goes well with the ladies but what are the odds?
.
.
MY CAT IS SLEEPING ON MY LAP HOW THE FUCK AM I GOING TO MOVE

ANYWAYS I HAVE TO GO SINCE I HAVE SCHOOL AND SHIT TMRW AND MY FINALS ARE NEXT WEEK FUCKKKK KkkkK

BUT AFTER MY FINALS, I HAVE FUCKING HOLIDAY WWWOOOT WOOOT

I hope you're having a wonderful day ahead

Profilers, are you ready for more feels?