The Same Road (Hotch)

The Same Road
Aaron Hotchner

NP: It's My Life - Bon Jovi

( CA/N: JUST FUCKING REALIZE THAT THE READS HAS REACHED 1.04 K WHA T

WH ATTT

OMG MY BABIES ARE SUPPORTING ME TILL THIS FAR I THANK U SO MUCHHHhHhhhH

TBH I WOULD GO TO YOUR HOUSE AND SCREAM I LOVE YOU AND GIVE A BEAR HUG

NO MATTER WHAT PEOPLE GAVE ME A LOOK THINKING I'M CRAZY OR LOST MY SHIT BUT I WILL STILL DO THAT BCS YOU ARE AMAZING MY BABIES )
.
Aaron furrowed his eyebrows, his usual road take is simply public and though there's many people walking by, it's not that busy.

But what made him concerned, worried, is that the usual woman he always watches on didn't walk by there.

On other days before, he took a leisure walk at the sidewalk, just for, you know, walk.

He somehow felt something's gonna happened there, a good one hopefully so he took a walk there just in case.

Strangely not wearing suit.

He wore a simple long sleeved pastel blue shirt, black slacks and his hair just naturally combed with his hands.

He felt a little bit lazy to do heavy jobs, on wearing a suit. Weird I tell you.

Though his frowns and his Hotch's stare didn't fully fades, people whom pass by seeing him sometimes sprinted off scared.

He stopped by at a familiar bar, a friendly one. He sat by bartender's counter, running his fingers into his raven colored hair.

"So what's your order?" "I'll just have a simple black coffee" He muttered, closing his eyes. "A bad day?" "Kinda. Tired most." He simply replied.

"Guess what? You have to go a café for coffee, not here" The bartender cheekily smiled and Hotch shakes his head, smiling as well.

His eyes wandered across the small place, till he sets his eyes on a certain female with (Y/H/C) hair just sitting across him.

Astonished by her small gestures, like her little giggle, scrunched up nose, a small smile she gave at him and how the sunlight shone at her hair, like a stream of stars.

He followed her till she went outside after she get her orders, walking straight to a bookshop.

Hotch waited her to come out and when she did, she carried along a plastic bag slung at her arm and left the street.

He blinked, his heart fluttered and yearned to see the female more.

He always found her by the same road, and even bumped into her once in a while.

And had a small talk when he and she walked in that same bar.

So here we are, him waiting for the usual female to come in the said bar.

"If you're looking for that girl, she is infact sick" The bartender smiled, cleaning the wine glasses.

Hotch nodded, quickly stood up and he somehow ended to her apartment.

He merely don't know why but he is infront of her door. He knocked hesitantly, cleared his throat when the door creaked open.

Revealing the female with puffy red face, sniffing and a blanket wrapped around her like a burrito.

"Aaron?" She called with muffled tone, rubbing her eyes sleepily. "(Y/N)? Can I come in? Are you okay? Is the cold bad?" The male flooded her with questions but she only laughed.

"Calm down Aaron. I'm fine and yeah sure come in" (Y/N) grabbed his wrist, tugging him to walk with her as Aaron shut the door.

"You know, you didn't borrowed The Hobbit series compiled yet" "Oh my shi--i forgot!" "That's why I went there to get it for you" "I LOVE YOU" "I know"
.
.
Watching bby Reid and crutches im cryin g

i ship them both
#reidxcrutches
^me having no life

i ship
#reidxme
#reidxyou

//winkwink

Profilers, are you ready for more feels?