Part 26

LOTTIE POV

After the longest hour and a half of my life, daddy came into the waiting room smiling at me.

"Daddy!!" I squealed, "Is bean here now?"

"Hey Lottie! Yes, indeed! Do you want to meet your new sibling?" Daddy asked me, lifting me into his arms.

He then spoke to Ali quickly.

"So Taylor is going me kept in overnight....so would it be possible for Lottie to stay over with you guys? I have her PJs and clothes in a bag...." Daddy explained. I guess I was having a sleepover at Lilia's....

"That's fine! I'll be here when she's ready to go." Ali replied, shooing us out of the waiting room.

I was literally bouncing with excitement as daddy carried me down the hall to Taylor's room.

Before we went into the room Daddy made me wash my hands. As soon as we walked in I saw Taylor sitting on the bed with a little bundle in her arms. She looked up at us and smiled.

"Hey Lottie! Do you want to meet you little sister?" Taylor asked.

I had a sister! I could play dolls with her and teach her how to dance and sing and make cookies!

Daddy placed me gently on the bed next to Taylor, and put up the barrier so I wouldn't fall out. Taylor tilted the baby towards me slightly so I could see her little tuft of blond hair and scrunched up face.

TAYLOR POV

As soon as Adam placed Lottie down on the bed I felt tears spring to my eyes. Lottie's face had a most wonderful look of love on it. I saw Adam grab his camera and start taking more pictures, having documented everything today already.

"Hi bean....I'm your big sister Lottie.....you are beautiful!" Lottie said, making my heart swell so much.

"You can stroke her cheek gently if you want...." I explained, showing her.

Lottie carefully ran her little finger down the baby's cheek and smiled even more.

"She's so little and so soft!" She said, "What's her name?"

"Well.... We thought you could help with that." Adam told her, sitting at the end of the bed, "You get to choose between 3 names, ok?"

Lottie nodded excitedly. We were always trying to keep her involved. We already had a middle name chosen but not a first name.

"Ok, so the choices are: Emilia, Alexandra, or Madelyn." I told her.

Lottie looked very pensive before making her choice, looking at the baby carefully.

"I like Emilia....then she can be Mia like in the Princess Diaries!" She said, making us both smile.

"Okay! So.... Welcome to this crazy world Emilia Clare Swift-Wiles!" I exclaimed, wrapping one arms around Lottie and kissing her head as Adam took a photo.

We sat for a little bit longer, until Lottie declared she was starving.

"Well my darling little bug.... Mrs Ali is going to take you back to their house for some dinner and a sleepover with Lilia....and then tomorrow I will come and collect you to come visit Taylor and Mia before we take them home.... Does that sound good?" Adam asked her.

"I guess so.... Will you be there early tomorrow?" Lottie asked.

"As early as I can, darling." Adam replied.

We had put Emilia in her little hospital cot, so Lottie was able to give me a huge hug before Adam lead her out.

"Thank you for my little sister Taylor! I love you!" She said quietly while giving me a hug.