Part 2: The misson

From Steve's perspective

"Rogers. Romanoff." Nick Fury's voice was loud and clear.
"I have a misson for you."

I give Natasha a fast look. Her hair looks great today. I really like that colour on her. Natasha is a professional, everybody knows that. I always enjoy working with her.

Natasha takes a step forward. "What's the plan?" She says while brushing her read hair of her shoulder.
Yet again, professionally.
"This is what's going to happen..." Fury begins.

6 hours later..

"Hey, Natasha! Are you ready?" I ask her with a smile.
"I'm always ready." She says with a smirk.
We look into each other's eyes shortly. Her eyes are green, it's matches her hair. They're beautiful. It's hard not to like her. She's the only woman of my interest since Peggy. It's hard to find someone with the same life experience. Natasha is special though. I've never met someone like her.

I get into the car with Natasha right behind me. I decided that I'll drive. Just so that she doesn't have to. Rumour has it that she's a hell of a driver though. We're supposed to drive to an old abounded area. Just to search the place, it seems normal. I look over at Natasha, she looks confused or rather worried.

"How are you doing, Nat?" I say breaking the silence. She looks at me with a surprised face.
"I'm fine, there's just a lot on my mind right know." She answer, smiling a little. I can see that it's a fake smile.
"A lot on your mind you say, am I on there too?" I ask, trying to make her laugh.
"You wish, Rogers." She says, smiling at me. I smile back while enjoying her adorable smile.

We finally stop the car near three old, big houses with very high roofs. I make sure I have my shield with me and starts following Natasha to one of the houses.
"What is this place?" She says. All of the sudden she fall over something and I catch her from behind right before she touch the ground.
"Careful!" I say feeling my heart beat 1000 times a minute. Scared that she's hurt, I help her to her feet.
I have my hand round her waist knowing that I should probably let her go. Although, I'd rather bring her closer. She looks up at my face, our lips almost touch. She takes a step back and I let go of her waist. She must have found it uncomfortable.
"Thanks." She whisper.
"No problem." I say, hiding my pain behind a smile.
We keep walking towards one of the houses. I'm so happy she didn't get hurt.
We walk up to the door. I'm walking in front of her this time, making sure there's no one near to shoot her. I break the lock at the door and we walk in. It's dark. We take another few steps in and suddenly I hear gun shots. I push Natasha to the floor and then falling down in front of her. Protecting her with my body and shield.
All of a sudden, Natasha stands.
"What the hell are you doing Nat?" I scream desperate. "Get down!"
She doesn't listen to me, of course. Instead she takes her gun and shoots two shots. She runs deeper into the room, checking if there's anyone else there. I stand up watching her run. The lights suddenly goes on and I bend down near one of the bodies. I soon realise that I've been shot in the arm. It stings but it's not that bad. I'm pressing my hand against my arm.
Natasha sees me and starts running towards me.
"Let me see it." She says.
"What?"
"You've been shot. Come on Rogers, I'm not stupid."
"No your not." I say with a smirk.
"Take off your shirt." She says demanding.
I do as she tells me and hands her the t-shirt. She rips of a piece and press it towards my arm to stop the bleeding. Her hands are soft and cold. I look at her face. She wipes away her red hair from her face, leaving a little of my blood on her cheek. We stand up.
"Nat, you got something there." I say. I go a bit closer to her and wipes away the red hair, that has yet again, fallen in her face. I wipe it away with my fingers. She quickly start acting professional again. Looking me quick into the eyes before continuing our search for who knows what.
We walk into a into another room in the building. Natasha looks around confused. Does she know this place? She stops outside two doors with glass windows. She just stands there staring into nothing. Her hands start shaking and I feel that something is wrong, Maybe she knows this place from her past.
She sits down. Afraid she's going to cry, I sit beside her and put my arms around her. I know it's not the right moment but it feels good to have her near which is making me drag her closer near me. I close my eyes breathing in her smell.
She smells like a cold winter night.

So this was Steve's perspective. Obviously. I really hope you'll keep reading. I'm sorry, I know this is really bad but I'm trying to make the other ones better. Have a good day! (: