1.2

"Wake upppp!" I heard someone sing into my ear.

"Shut the duck up."

"I think you mean fu-" Luke started.

"No I mean duck."

I opened my eyes after I said that and grabbed my carry on from the holder above out seats. I sighed before exiting the plane into the cool breeze of the night air in Los Angeles. I started walking toward the black van that would take us to the boys house in LA. I got in the car, calling shot gun before anyone else could.

"Suck it up you loser." I laughed as they groaned and Ashton got into the drivers seat.

"I hate this band and Melanie." Luke sighed, being stuck between Calum and Michael.

I laughed even harder before Ashton pulled out of the parking lot and hit the interstate to the house.

"Does this house have a pool? A beautiful view of LA?" I asked.

They nodded and told me more about the house.

"It even has a flat screen!" Ashton squealed.

"Ashton, who gave you candy?"

I saw Calum looking guilty.

"Calum. I'm going to kill you."

"What do you plan on doing? I know I'm going to the zoo!!" Ashton giggled.

"Well, I plan on meeting with some friends.." I started.

"Nope. Not until I meet them." Luke said, over protectively.

"Luke, you don't have to protect me from everything. I'm a big girl and I can defend myself."

"No. I can protect you from anything as long as I'm living."

"Really? So that spider in the bathroom that you had to call me to come and kill for you and Mel was protecting her?" Michael snorted. Luke blushed before defending himself.

"Hey! That was a big ass spider! I mean, I can't kill it! So I called you!"

"That big ass spider was baby spider Luke. No bigger than my pinky nail." Calum laughed.

We arrived at the house short and let me tell you, it was gorgeous!!

I grabbed my luggage and drug it in the house.

"Just leave it here. I'll take it to your room later. Go meet up with whoever it was." Luke grumbled. I nodded before hailing a taxi and giving them the address I was supposed to go to. We arrived at the studio. I saw several different cars sitting in the parking lot.

"Higa!"

"Hemmings!" Someone shore behind me. Did I forget to mention that I changed my last name to Hemmings? Did I also forget to mention that I'm friends with Ryan Higa?

"Everyone here?" I asked.

"Pretty much. Just waiting on you and Sohinki." I nodded before walking inside with him.

I saw some of Smosh Games (a/n that's Wes, Mari, Sohinki.)() and done other unfamiliar faces sitting on the couch just talking back and forth. I sat down, not really paying attention to who I was beside.

"Hi. I'm Roman. Roman Atwood." He smiled.

"Hi. I'm Melanie. You're the guy that did the plastic ball prank. I loved that video. I laughed so hard and so did my brother. I had him and his band mates addicted to your videos. I only watched a coupes but they was absolutely loving your pranks." I smiled.

"You said brother and band mates? Who's your brother?" He asked.

"Luke Hemmings and he's in 5 Seconds of Summer."

"I've heard of him. My girlfriend is obsessed with their music right now."

"Yeah. That's him. He's a pain, but I wouldn't trade him. My dad married his mom but him and his older brothers treat me like the little sister they never had."

"That's cool." I could see Wes laughing at me. I'm not really a social person. I'd rather be by myself than have someone with me talking to me at all times. They obviously thought it was strange that I was talking to someone I barely even know anything about.

"Alright. Let's get this group video shot. We still have to shoot for Romans channel, Mel's channel, Rhett and Links channel, and Smosh Games channel." Ryan sighed.
----

"Hey guys. Today Mari and I are going to put makeup on these beautiful people!"

"Oh lord. How do you do this everyday?" Ryan sighed.

"Thanks for calling us beautiful!" Rhett and Link giggled.

I started on Link, Rhett looking over my shoulder.

I started with foundation primer then added some foundation on top. I added a light creamy color of powder on top. I took my foundation brush and blended it together to create a beautiful glow. I added some contour around his hairline and around his nose.

"Close your eyes!" I laughed. He kept trying to open them.

I put a beige eye shadow on with a black to put a smokey effect on it. I filled in his, actually groomed, eyebrows. I added some red lipstick too.

"Now this step, you can't blink until it's dried. No matter how much you want to, fight it." I said.

I added some mascara and told him to change places with Rhett.

I did the same to Rhett, just a different color eyeshadow and a pink lipstick.

"Bet your wives and kids would love to see you like this." I laughed.

"I want a photo to send! Come here! Ryan can you take this?" I was put in the middle of them, smiling. He took the photo and they sent it to their wives, gaining hilarious responses.

I plugged my phone into the speakers of the Ryan's sound system and blasted sold music. Guess what some came on? Freaking Jet Black Heart by 5 Seconds of Summer. I had released a cover of this on YouTube and iTunes.

I was singing along as I started on Roman.

"Cause I've got a jet black heart

And there's a hurricane underneath it

trying to keep us apart." I sang along with it.

"Deep." Rhett commented.

This song reminds me of me and Tyde. I don't know why, but it does.

I sighed finishing Romans look and ending the video. I gave them all makeup wipes to remove the masterpieces I created on their faces.

Once they had the makeup removed from their faces we started filming for Rhett and Links channel then Romans.

"Thanks for filming today. But I better get back to the house. Luke will die if I'm out any later. He's already called 6 times and Ashton's called 5." I groaned. I hugged them bye and walked back outside, hailing a taxi and going back home.
--