5.0

**her room. imagine it with white walls, a few picture frames on the desk, and balcony.***

"Damn it Jack! You're sitting between them whether you want to or not!" I yelled, "I'm not sitting between Ben and Luke as they argue about everything! Unless you want two crying grown ass on your hands, then you better sit there and shut the hell up."

He sighed before sitting in his original seat, staying quiet. I watched him slip in his headphones. I smiled before sliding mine in and preparing for the 15 hour flight that was about to come.

MelHemmo: Had a great time in USA, but I'm ready for my own bed..

A few retweets came after that.

Michael5SOS: @MelHemmo I want the Hemmings family home now!

Ashton5SOS: @MelHemmo Can you guys like hurry up?

Calum5SOS: @MelHemmo Excited for you guys to get home.

You might be wondering, where are they? They left after the day of my birthday. They had stuff to do in Australia.

"Mellll.." Jack turned around in the seat, looking at me.

"No."

"Please! They won't shut up!" I shook my head, before turning my music up louder. He pouted before slapping the two grown boys on the back of the head, making them hush.
---

"Get up. We're back in Australia!" Luke giggled, removing my headphone.

I grabbed my carry on, before exiting the plan and walking through terminal to see the rest of 5SOS holding a sign saying

Welcome home Hemmings family.

I rolled my eyes at their cheesiness before tackling them into a hug.

I hugged Michael. He picked me up laughing.

"I missed my, now 17 year old, partner in crime." He laughed.

"Missed you too Mikey."

I grabbed Tyde's hand once I was released from Michaels hug.

"It feels great to be home." He breathed. I nodded, agreeing.

"I'm excited to go and finally sleep in my own bedroom."

Truthfully, I missed my bed more than anything.

We got into the car, Luke riding with the other guys.

"You sure you don't want to ride with us?" Ashton asked, "There's enough room Mel."

"I'm good Ash. I've been stuck around Luke for three weeks now. I need a break from the breadstick."

"IM NOT A BREADSTICK!" He shouted through the window.

"Alright. See you later." The boys waved at us before hitting the interstate.

Luckily, Liz's car was a third row.

It was my dad driving, Liz in the passenger seat. Then Jack and Ben in the second row and Tyde and I in the third row. Our luggage was in the back of Ashton's truck.

Tyde smirked at me before placing his hand on my thigh, rubbing his thumb in circles. Jack turned his head as he talked to Ben. He was looking out of the corner of his eye at us.

"Mellet. You have 3 seconds to move that hand before I move it for you."

Tyde left his hand. I reassured Jack nothing was going to happen.

"I swear Mel.. If you end up pregnant at 17, I'm going to kill you and Tyde."

"Jack. I'm not even having sex." I laughed. His face blushed before looking straight ahead.

"Right." He muttered.

"No sex, no babies." I smirked. He nodded before pulling out his phone and going onto Twitter. My phone went off seconds later.

@JackHemmo:@MelHemmo No sex, no babies.
----

We finally made it to the house where I immediately ran up to my room, letting everyone else fool with the luggage.

I walked in. The room smelling and looking the same way it did when we left. It was a tumblr room basically. White walls. White blankets. White pillows. White furniture. White everything.

I jumped onto my bed, laughing as I bounced around, the bed squeaking too.

"YOUR LUGGAGE IS DOWN HERE!!"

"ALRIGHT!" I shouted down.

"I'll be back for you later." I purred to my room like an idiot.