3.1

"Please?" Tyde begged.

I sighed giving in.

"I got you an I ain't telling you gift." I laughed. He tackled me onto his couch, laughing.

"Hi kids." Mrs Mellet said walking in.

"Hi mom." Tyde smiled as I waved at her. It probably looked awkward cause he was straddling my hips, tickling my sides.

Troye walked in Connor and and Sage and her boyfriend following.

"Uh. Tyde.. Get off the poor girl." She laughed.

Laughing, he moved his leg, letting me up. I raised my body up, my hair falling infront of my face. He moved it and smiled.

"Good grief. This is like one of those cheesy fan fictions." Connor groaned, laughing. I shook my head.

"It's better than us fighting all the time." I pointed out.
---

I walked in the door, being stopped by Luke, Ben, and Jack.

"Can we talk please?"

"No." I said still walking up the stairs. I could see my parents at the top of the stairs.

"Please Mel." Luke begged.

I ignored them and kept waking. I could hear them chasing after me. I tried to shut my door, but a foot was jammed in the way.

"DAMMIT!" Jack screamed, "THAT HURT!"

They shoved the door back open and walked in, shutting it behind them.

"Just get out. I'm not talking." I said.

"Then listen." Ben spoke.

"We regret all of it Melanie. Every single bit. We met when you was only 10, almost 11. We have watching you grow for the past 5 and a half years. We just don't want you hurt. If being with Tyde makes you happy, we respect that. We just don't want you making a decision that might screw up your life." Jack said, sitting next to me. I nodded before sighing.

"I guess you're right. But please, just stay out of my relationship. I'll let you know if you need to kill someone." I smiled.

They nodded before sighing. They all wrapped their arms around my small fragile body.

"GROUP HUG!" I heard Ashton squeal.

"Dammit! Who gave him candy again?!"
-----

We all was sitting on the couch downstairs, including Tyde.

He was sitting up and I was sitting between his legs on the ground. I could see Luke cringing. Ben had his eyes shut. Jack was smirking at us. I shook my head before grabbing my phone from Tyde's pocket.

"Woah! Don't even think about it!" Luke remarked. I pulled my phone out and his face relaxed.

I never laughed so hard.

"You really think I'd do that? If I did, it sure as hell would be infront of my brothers." I laughed.

Jacks eyes almost bulged out of his head.

"Nope. Nopity nope nope." Ben said.

"Guys. Calm down." I smiled, "Still a virgin here. Will be till I'm married." I smiled. Their faces relaxed.

I shook my head. Tyde mocking my movements.

"Staph!" I growled.

I sighed, giving up. He laughed, wrapping his arms around my neck and squeezing. I leaned all the way back and into his chest.

"I love you." He kissed the top of my head.

"Love you too." I groaned.
----