1.8

I woke up to someone yelling.

"Melanie Grace Hemmings! Dammit get up now!" I heard Jack bellow out.

Crap. If he's here, then Bens here. And they know all about it.

I opened my eyes to see a furious Jack and Ben, with Luke standing behind them, in my doorway.I scooted up to the headboard as they strolled into my room.

"Please. Don't say anything. Luke already beat him up." I said, my head pounding. I could see some medicine on my side table. I took the Advil with the water that was beside it.

"You shouldn't have gotten drunk!" Ben shouted. I winced before looking down at my hands.

"Whats this I hear about you and Tyde getting something on?" Jack asking, fuming.

My breath hitched. I couldn't answer.

"That answered my question." Jack looked at me with disgust.

"Nothing happened! We made out a little and it got somewhat heated and then Luke dragged him out back and basically beat him to death. If I hadn't of went out there, he'd still be out there!" I yelled.

Ben and Jack walked out of the room, still looking at me with disgust. Luke looked at me before following them.

"Why can't anyone believe me?" I whispered.

I looked at Tyde, who was still lying beside me. I placed a kiss on his cheek before slowly making my way down stairs.

"I can't believe this. She's only 16!" I heard Jack mutter.

"I'm not letting our little sister be a whore." I heard Ben reply. I gasped at what they thought of me.

"You think I'm a whore?" I cried out. They looked at me with shock before someone nodded. Freaking Jack nodded.

"I hate you." I said, "If you think so lowly of me, then stay out of my life."
---

"I'll walk you down. They hopefully won't beat you up then." I chuckled. I grabbed Tyde's hand before leading him into the living room, where all the conversations stopped and the attention was directed to us. I could see my brothers glaring at us and Michael, Calum, and Ashton looking at us with sorrow and sadness.

"Bye. I'll talk to you later." He leaned in a kissed my lips for a few seconds before hearing someone cough behind me.

"Bye Tyde." I shut the door and turned around to see Ben towering over me.

"Nope. Still don't like him." He said.

"If you want to blame someone, blame me! I lead him to the dance floor which cause us to start kissing." I said, looking down at the ground.

"You can't see him. Not anymore." Luke said, "We talked it over with mom and dad. They don't want you around him anymore."

My hand flew to my mouth before I collapsed on the ground, crying.

No one moved.

They just sat in there spots.

"Why couldn't we have dealt with it? Of course you'd tell them! Why wouldn't you keep something a secret for your sisters happiness?!" I yelled.

I buried my face into my hands. My shoulders shook with each sob that was let out.

I looked up to see them staring.

"I hate you all." Was the last words I muttered to them before running back up the stairs where I was met with my lovely friend. The only thing I felt like I could even depend on anymore..
---

I finished up my business and wrapped my wrist up.

No one cares.

No one came looking.

No one came checking on me.

No one cared enough.

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. I could hear whispering and someone starting to cry. I looked down and realized that I didn't change out of my short sleeve shirt. My arm was on full view infront of them. The wrap I had on was soaked with blood, which had given them the answer they needed. I peeked out of the islands window, seeing Ashton holding his head and Luke and Jack with silent tears rolling down their faces. The rest with stone cold faces showing no emotion.

I heard someone get up and someone follow them.

I felt someone grab my arms and hold it out while the other person checked the cloths.

"Let me go!" I wriggled in their grip.

"Stay still!" I heard Jack whisper. I saw a blonde quiff checking my other arm.

"You said you would sto-"

"I know what I said Luke. But I don't care, and neither should you or the others. I'm meant to die and when I do, I don't want anyone near me."

I heard Jack whimper at that before I ran out of the kitchen and back into my room.