5.4

It was now the next morning. I slowly got out of bed, careful not to wake Tyde up, and tiptoed downstairs. I had covered my neck up with a 24 hours foundation and powder.

I heard voices booming from the kitchen as I got closer.

"I'm serious!" Ashton giggled, "I still never got to go to the zoo!"

"Don't you guys ever go home?" I groaned as I walked in.

"Nope." Calum laughed.

"Plus, you have better food too." Michael sheepishly smiled.

"That's true." I sniggered.

"So how are you and Tyde?" Luke asked.

"They're great." Ashton sneered. The guys looked confused as I glared at Ashton.

"What?" Luke looked honestly confused.

"Nothing." I quickly yelled, "It's nothing."

I shot a quick smile at him before walking out of the room and upstairs. Damn it Ashton.
---

"Tyde! Don't!" I yelled laughing as he tried to shove me off of the couch.

I was beating him at Call of Duty and he wasn't having it.

"Goals." Michael laughed as he walked inside, Luke, Ashton, and Calum following behind him. Ashton wiggled his eyebrows at us. I rolled my eyes as Tyde shouted at me.

"Mel! You're ruining my masculinity!"

"What masculinity?" I snorted. He shoved me off of the couch playfully. I laid on the ground laughing.

I got up off of the floor minutes later after I finished laughing.

Ashton was still looking at us, smirking.

"If you don't get that smirk off of your face, I'm going to wipe it off for you."

His face altered. I'm snappy because a lovely friend came today.

I laid down on the couch and propped my feet on Tyde's lap. Ashton took this opportunity to lift my head and slide his body under my head. He ran his fingers through my hair, twirling some pieces.

I sighed before handing Michael my controller, who didn't object to it.

I closed my eyes before falling asleep to Ashton running his fingers through my hair and Michael and Tyde screaming at the tv and each other.
---

"Melly, I'm leaving." I heard Tyde whisper in my ear as he delivered a kiss onto my forehead. I opened one eye before puckering my lips. He placed a small tender kiss on my lips before ruffling my hair and walking out the door.

"Melly I'm leaving." Luke mocked. He started making kissing sounds before laughing.

"Shut up you ass butt." I laughed.

"Make me."

"Do you really want me to make you? Do you not remember the last time I made you shut up?"

He looked frightened before shutting up and going back to his computer which was playing some YouTube videos.

I could hear him murmuring under his breath.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you." I placed my hand at my ear.

He ignored me, but rolling his eyes at my ignorant movement.
--

"How about this dress?" Tyde asked holding up a long sleeve purple maxi dress that had rhinestones around the collar.

"Gross. I want either red, navy blue, or black." I told them as they nodded and ran through the store looking for dresses.

I was dress shopping for the Teen Choice Awards and Liz and Tyde wanted to come along.

The boys was invited to play this year and was nominated as well as I was.

They was nominated for 8 awards and I was nominated for 7 awards. Tyde was also nominated for 3 awards too.

"Here. Try these on." Tyde said, him and Liz shoving multiple dresses into my hands and pushing me toward the dressing rooms. I tried on the first dress. It was black and had a see through top, meaning I would have to wear a bandeau or something under it.

"No." Liz said.

I nodded, agreeing with her.

"What about this one?" I walked out in a tight red dress.

"Hell the the mother trucking no."

I slid into a navy blue sweetheart dress that was lined with diamonds on the neck line.

"I don't like it." I groaned before walking out of the room.

"I like it, but not for you. It just doesn't look like you. It makes you look too grown up." Liz sighed.

I walked back in the dressing room but finding the last dress hanging up.

"Lucky number 4, please be the last one." It was a black dress that had several mesh parts, but still covered the parts that needed to be covered. I walked out to see Tydes jaw dropped.

"Melanie Hemmings.. I think we found your dress." Liz smiled.