31:

Chapter 31:

As mom talks I look around to the crowd. Their are people everywhere of all different races and that makes me smile more. Along with the people are guards. Their stationed everywhere in their black suits and sunglasses. They look deadly as ever and their on high alert making my wolf feel a little uncomfortable.

We have never been to one of these things so I don't know what to do. I don't know if she should be on high alert. Turning my head I pass a questioning glance at Jared he shakes his head lowly and I frown even larger taking a look at Stacy he's watching me saying something into his ear piece lowly.

".....my beautiful daughter and your future Queen Andrea Marie Kingsley." mother says happily stepping back from the platform. I have no choice but to put my uneasy feeling aside and smile happily at everyone.

"Hey y'all." I smile waving and a lot of people do the same with chuckles or giggle. "I'm Andrea no title. I am just like all of you and I would like to make that known. When I take title I don't want to be all Queen and Your highness. No when you talk to me I would like to be Andrea because you are not my people i'm just here to help you. To make what you cannot do possible. I'm here to be a mother and a friend to the people in need." I says smiling out at the crowd making sure I look at every single person here today. "But that's not why im here today." I say chuckling.

"I am here today because in two weeks I am going to be marrying my wonderful mate." Questions start coming at me like lightning bolts and I raise an amused brow.

'Who is your mate?'

'Where is he?'

'Are we invited to your wedding?'

'A wedding?' are some of the questions being thrown at me.

I raise my hand and surprising me they all shut up quickly. "Please one question at a time and I will try and answer them as best I can. My mate is Calum Carter. He was my guard when I first came to the palace. When I figured out he was my mate he resigned. As of now he will be here before we are finished here. He had duties he had to obtain to." With my uneasy feeling I didn't want to tell where he was at and when I glance at Stacy he nods at me in approval. "Anyone is invited to the wedding. I don't know where it will be yet you will have to ask mother but I am sure you will all know before the day. I am having a wedding because I believe in God."

When I say that everyone's mouth opens shocked and they start shouting at me things I do not want to repeat. There are a few people in the crowd that have smiles on their faces looking up at me but those re the people I fear for. They should really get out of the crowd before one of them gets hurt.

I try calming them telling them to let me talk but their way past that. People start shoving and punching one another causing the guards to go into the crowd to break it up. A hand comes on my arm and I look over to see Jared. "We need to go."

"I cannot just leave them here fighting."

Stacy grabs my other arm and says seriously. "They are far from helping."

I give them one last glance and that's when I hear the gunshot. I'm pushed to the ground and a strong body gets ontop of me shielding me from the shot. The body ontop of me groans and I look around me as best I can to see Stacy's face twisted in pain.

My eyes widen when I look to his arm and see the bullet whole that went straight through his shoulder. "Oh Lord shield and protect us." I say rolling Stacy off of me. I kneel beside him and look around for someone to help. Jarred has his gun out pointed at a man along with every other guard in the place.

I look to the man and hes shaking looking scared with his gun at his feet and his hands up in the air. Why is he shaking?

Looking back to Stacy I tare off his shirt and press it to the wound putting my hand to the back to try and stop some of the bleeding. He growls lowly but I understand. "I'm sorry. I know it probably hurts worse than your first breakup but I have to put pressure." I say and his bottom lip wobbles with a pain filled smile. "Can someone help me get him out of here?"