Prologue:

Prologue:

I'm woken up to a burning sensation in my stomach. I gasp and clutch it then look around to see if i woken anyone.

Everyone is still asleep so i focus in my burning insides.

I sit up and put my feet on the edge of my little cot. My feet have a mind of their own and lead me down the stairs.

Walking out of the front door of the orphanage i make sure that the door closes silentley. Linda wouldnt be very happy if she cought me going out at night.

The blue glow of the moon has me look up to notice that the moon is full.

My feet lead me to the small woods beside the house. I dont know whats happening to me.

My body starts screaming out in pain when im deeper into the forest. I fall to the floor and try not to scream out as my bones start to shift.

It feels as if my body doesnt know what to do. Every bone in my body brakes and it feels as if i am being hit by an eighteen wheeler.

I dont know how that would feel but i bet that being hit by an eighteen wheeler feels better than this.

Each and every bone in y body snaps in multiple places. I try and hold back my screams so no one will her. Im so far in the woods i doubt that many would hear my screams of pain anyways.

Not being able to take the pain anymore i black out.