32:

Chapter 32:

Confused I ask "Who is Crest?"

"Shhhhh." Maliki says eyes widening and I apologize.

"Crest is a pack in West Virginia. They are not greatly know or herd of at all really." Stan says as he comes back into the room with the glass of water.

Confused I come to a stand and ask "Why would the crest want to kill me."

"That's the thing." Stan says turning to me seriously. "They wouldn't. The Crest are not greatly known because they are a God fearing pack. When your mother changed the religion they went into hiding. Didn't interact with anyone else they shut down not doing anything that had to do with the Queen or that would make the Queen mad."

"If they are God fearing that must be why they higher-ed Maliki."

"More like forced." Maliki mumbles but I ignore him trying to figure out whats going on.

"I love God, they love God so why would they want to kill me? I want to bring freedom of religion back. They would be able to live freely not fearing death for worshiping who they believe." I scratch my head very confused. I walk to the door and stat. "No one is to enter this room but myself and you two got it?" I say with authority and Stan says "Yes Princess." as they go back to stand on either side of the door.

"Really Princess." Calum says with a growl when I shut the door to the interrogation room.

Some handsome younger boy, Nick, Gabe, Jarred, Adam, Allen and David are all holding him up against the wall on the other side of the room. When they see me they sigh relieved and let the man go.

Shrugging I say "Sorry, I could not have you scaring him." I turn making my way toward my fathers office and state "It was not his fault."

I screech when I'm scooped up into the air and frown at Calum when he carry's me bridal style. His eyes roam all over me and I cup his cheek with my hand. "I told you i'm fine."

Calum growls and I place my lips to his calming him down. "Ugh really?" Gabe says disgusted and I chuckle looking at him over Caulm's shoulder "Where's Annabell?"

"With my mother and sisters." he states giving me a confused look.

"Do you not kiss?"

Gabe rolls his eyes at me and says " Not in front of everyone."

Smiling largely I say "When you get older that will change. For now your still all young and shy."

The handsome boy chuckles very amused and hits Gabe on the shoulder as he mumbles under his breath. "I am Luca princess." he says all kind with a slight bow when he sees me watching him.

"Andrea, it is so nice to meet you Luca I hope you have fun on your stay." I say kindly.

"We're going to have a blast." Gabe says butting in and I chuckle at him.

I frown when we enter the family room but smile when I see everyone. Carrie squeals along with Clover and they come over snatching me from Cal. He growls warningly at them but they ignore him setting me on the couch tightly in between them. "Oh My Gosh I didn't know I could miss someone so much." Clover gushes and Carrie says "It is so lovely to see you daughter."

"I missed y'all I am happy you're here. Tomorrow we have to pick out yawl's brides maid dresses and get them fitted and the men need fitted for their suits." I inform everyone and they all nod happily.

"Are you okay though?" Clover asks looking me over. "We heard about your guard."

"I have faith that Stacy will be just fine. Will you pray with me though?" I ask Colver and Carrie and they smile nodding.

"Everyone we're going to pray please close your eyes." Carrie says and I smile at her because the more people the more God will hear us.

"Father God in the name of Jesus Lord we come to you as humble as we know how in this time of need Lord. We ask that you touch and heal our dear friend Stacy Lord. We know that sickness is a trick of the enemy and that you want all of us to be healthy and lively. Lord we just ask you bind up his pain right now and you make him whole again. In Jesus name we all say Amen." Carrie says and I reach over giving her a side hug in thanks.

"Where is Macy?" I ask my brother confused. She was with us earlier and the Lemo didn't take her home.

"She's in bed. I want her to stay here tonight and she was tired."

"Today has been a tiring day." I rise and give them all regretful smiles. "I have something to attend to I am sorry but Calum can show you to your rooms and I will see you in the morning." I say softly because I don't want to leave them yet but I also want to find out why I was almost killed.

Calum rises and narrows his eyes at me . I raise a hand and state "I will be to bed after im finished dude. Goodnight guys." I say waving as I walk out of the door. I rush to daddys office and in side of It to find it empty.

Sitting at his desk I type in his password and smile when it shines back at me. I work in it for hours trying to find anything on the Crest pack. When I finally do find something all that there is on there is a phone number.

Determined to get some answers I pick up the phone and type the number in. It rings a few times before a deep male voice comes over the line. "It's done. It is not my fault the girl was not killed."