34:

Chapter 34:

"Jessica!" I say happily going to give her a big hug. I didn't get to see if she was okay yesterday because so much stuff was going on.

"Andrea." she smiles hugging me just as tight. "I am happy that you are okay."

"The same to you." I state pulling back. "Are you shaken up?" I ask concerned.

Jessica shakes her head with a smile. "I am just fine. I was not the target."

"So I've herd." I mumble and she gives me a confused look but I smile at her shaking my head. "Let me introduce you to everyone."

We turn and look to everyone I smile when I see her eyes go straight to Nick. Her eyes light up and I say "Nick." getting his attention. He looks away from Calum and his eyes widen largely when his eyes land on Jessica. He hollers and I giggle when he comes and swoops her off of her feet swinging her around.

"Oh finally. God is an awesome God." he chuckles happily putting her back to her feet. Jessica giggles cutely and says "That he is."

"What is your name beautiful?" Nick asks her and she grins shyly.

"I am Jessica."

Nick crins keeping her at his side. "What a lovely name for such a lovely lady. I am Nick."

"You are very handsome Nick." Jessica mumbles embarrassed and I chuckle loudly at her. She sends me a dirty look and I stick my tongue out at her childishly.

"I know you just found your mate and stuff and I am totally ecstatic for you." I mumble. "But I would really like to see my dress. By all means stay connected at the hip I don't care as long as I get to see it."

Jessica rolls her eyes at me and Nick chuckles. "We will stay connected." he states and I nod at him already knowing that would be his answer.

"Every male but Nick OUT!" Carry says forcefully and they all leave quickly. I raise a brow at her and she smiles lovingly at me. "They would have told if Calum asked."

I nod in understanding with a grin. Jessica takes Nicks hand and pulls him to a curtain. She pulls the curtain back and I gasp at the beauty behind it.

It's a white princess dress that has a strapless heart neck line. But the neck is covered in black floral print. It fits perfectly to my bust and my waist until it poofs out with swirls that have black at the tips of them. Gasping loudly I put my hand over my mouth and turn to Jess with watery eyes. "OH MY GLITTER JESS!" I say loudly ripping her away from Nick much to his dislike. "I love it so much. You are so awesome." (If I can figure it out there will be a pic of the dress on the side.)

Jess pulls back and wipes the stray tear that leaked from her eye. "I remembered your favorite color was black."

"To tell you the truth dude I wanted an all black dress but this one is better than the one I imagined." I give her another hug and look back at Carry "Isn't it just beautiful?" I ask her with a slight smile when I see the tears streaming down her face.

"It really is beautiful." Carrie says touching the skirt lovingly.

"I want to see my dress." Clover says excitedly making us all chuckle. Jess pulls back another curtain and there is few choices of dress but I point to the prettiest one and state "That's the dress!"

It's a knee length silver sparkly dress that has a drop neck and a thin strap across the shoulders. The dress has a red slip underneath making it match perfectly with the wedding because our colors are black red and silver with some sparkle and this pulls the sparkle together perfectly.

"Ohhh I like it." Clover says excitedly.

"Shall we fit them?" Jess asks and we all nod excitedly before I send a pointed look to Nick. He raises a brow at me and gives me a yah right look..

"Bye." I tell him regretfully. I mean the man just met his mate that he has been waiting for since forever but I can't help it. We are all girls and we all have to get our dresses fitted. His mate is the one fitting us and she also has to get the dress fitted herself. "I'm sorry Nick. We'll try to get done quickly."

Nick sighs not wanting to go and I give him a sad smile. Jess smiles up at him and stands on his tiptoes giving him a peck on the cheek. "I'll give you a real kiss when we're finished." she mumbles making me giggle because  they are so cute.

"Don't forget woman." Nick mumbles kissing her on the forehead before he lets go of her waist regretfully and leaves the room.

Jess gets me into my dress first and when I step out of the changing room the door bangs against the wall and Chelsey winces and rushes to apologize. "I am so sorry princess."

"Chelsey." I mumble not impressed at all. "What is my name?"

She blushes and sits on the couch beside everyone else. "Andrea." she mumbles and I beam at her.

"Chelsey this is my and Calum's family. This is momma C her names Carrie then Annabelle chick then Clover and you know Jessica right?"

Chelsey nods at everyone and they say a welcoming hello. Clover gets up and goes over to talk to them and I smile because Chels needs more friends.

"You look so beautiful in your dress dear." Carrie says coming to a rise. She comes to stand behind me in the mirror.

"Thank you so much." I say getting teary when I see her eyes start to water.

"Is your mother coming?" she asks me confused and I shake my head.

"She had a last minute thing to do."

Rubbing my back Carrie says "Well I'm here."

Turning I give her a tight hug and says "I know and I am so thankful to have you." sniffling I wipe my eyes and turn back to Jessica. "I'm ready."

...

After Jessica gets all of their measurements so she can make a dress we all sit down on the couches around the dressing rooms. "Should I call in the men?" Carrie asks and I nod at her smiling.

"Please." I say and before she can stand the door is pressed open and they all walk in. Calum comes to me quickly and picks me off of the couch. He squishes me close to his chest and kisses my neck making me giggle. "Did you miss me?" I ask him and he growls into my neck. "I missed you." I whisper wrapping my arms around his neck.

Calum pulls his face back and gives me a light kiss with a smile on his face.  "I missed you so much Princess."

"Okay! Okay!" Gabe groans. "Can we get this over with I want to have some fun."

Pulling back from Calum I smile at everyone and raise a brow when I look at Gabes friend Luca and little Chelsey. He's sitting beside her on the couch talking to her hushed. Chelsey has a slight blush on her cheek as she looks down at her hands. Luca pushes some of her hair behind her ear lightly making her giggle and look up at him.

"The mating bond is so beautiful." Clover sighs beside me and I look over at her with a small smile.

"You'll meet him soon." I say feeling the truth behind my words. When your true to God and he knows your heart he will give you what you desire on his time.

------------------

OhMyGlitter guys I am so sorry it took so long to update. During the summers I am barley home and when I am it is only a few days at a time. I am home until the fourteenth though so there should be more chapters to come.

I love you all for your support and thank you for all the comments and votes.

GodBless

-Believe01