Chapter 22

Joey's POV:

"Never," I respond, giving Shane a sweet kiss and massaging his tense muscles.

I love him so much, I would never leave him. Leaving him would cause my heart to shatter and my soul to crush. I don't even want to think about us ever being apart. He is my prince and one day he'll be my king.

"Now, you're coming with me," Shane says, grabbing my wrist and pulling me along with him.

Once we're out the door, Shane pulls his arm around my waist, resting his hand on my hip.
"Are you sure? I can just go back up, calm him down maybe," I say. I really want to talk to Sawyer.
"Um, how 'bout no. You're not going anywhere near that asshole," Shane tells me.
"But-"
"No. You're mine, Joey," Shane argues.
His hand slides down my back and into my back pocket. I don't like him telling me who to and not to talk to but I can see his reasoning and truly it's for the best.

"Come on, get in the car," Shane says, opening the car door for me. How sweet.
"Give me a kiss first," I request.
Shane slips his other hand into my pocket and squeezes my bottom. My hands go up to his neck and I attach my lips to his. I open my mouth and attempt to push my tongue past his lips. After a while he finally gives in and opens his stubborn mouth. Our mouths move at a slow pace, allowing our tongues to move romantically in sync. His lips travel to the nape of my neck, leaving a trail wet kisses. He nibbles on my earlobe before whispering into my ear,
"Come, babe."
"Oh, I'll definitely cum for you," I whisper in response. He smiles against my neck before kissing it again.
Shane slips his hands out my pockets and rubs my bottom down to my thighs and back up again.
"Can't wait until tonight," he whispers.
My hand trails down to Shane's pants, drawing circles with my fingers right on his crotch. His low whimpers make me want to rip his pants off.
"You don't have to wait," I say, implying that he could do me in the car if he wants to.
"Fuck, I want you so bad," Shane says in the sexiest voice. I kiss his amazing lips again and suck on his bottom lip.
"Let's go before I fuck you in front of all these people," Shane says. Although his tone is light, his face shows just how uncomfortable he feels when he notices a few other people in the parking lot.
I disappointedly get into the passenger's seat and wait for Shane to get into the car.
On the drive over there I pray that we don't encounter Lisa.

My prayers are answered and we get into Shane's house safely without seeing the beard. Okay, maybe she wasn't his beard but I would like to think that.
"I'm glad you got rid of that beard," I say to Shane when we walk inside. He looks at me questioningly and I just smile at him. He probably won't catch on but that makes it even funnier. At least I know he's not thinking about Lisa because if he was, he would definitely catch on.

Shane plops down on the couch and I follow him, sitting next to him. He takes his phone out and turns it on.
Oh. He put a passcode on his phone.
Okay.

"Lauren just texted me, she's gonna be here in like fifteen minutes," Shane tells me.
"Fifteen minutes is plenty of time to make out," Shane says with a smirk. Our lips collide and for once he doesn't seem nervous. The privacy of his own house probably makes him a lot more comfortable.
My tongue glides across his and I kiss him like crazy, knowing it will only last a few more minutes.
Shane lays back on the couch and I lay on his chest, still making out. His hands go up my shirt and his fingers graze gently over my back. Mine are up his shirt and feeling his muscular chest.
"Fuck," Shane groans into the kiss as his hands roam my body.
We start grinding and dry humping, which is nothing compared to actually having sex. I'll take what I can get, though. Shane's "package" rubs against mine, creating amazing friction. I go straight for Shane's neck and suck on it.
"Fuck. Kiss me, babe," Shane says, pushing his hips upward and thrusting them against mine.
I obediently do as he says, shoving my tongue into his mouth while he grabs my ass.