Chapter 10

Shane's POV:

The door knob jiggles and I remember that we're in Trisha's apartment. We just had sex on Trisha's couch. It's pretty hot but now she's gonna catch us naked and I cannot have that.
Joey jumps up and off of me in panic. "What do we do?!" he whisper-yells. Shit. Shit. Shit. I get up and take in my surroundings.
There's cum all over us and a used condom on the floor next to us. I really don't want Trish knowing we just had sex. Honestly, I don't think she would mind that we made love on her couch but I don't want her knowing the details of my intimate experiences.
My mind and body freeze when I hear keys jingling and watch in slow motion as the door swings open.
Trisha's eyes go wide and her hand reaches up to cover her mouth. Her eyes gaze down to my lower region. I quickly grab a pillow on the couch and cover my junk, being careful to not get any cum on the pillow. She just saw my bare crotch, I should just kill myself. Fuck my life. "Trish, I...," I start to say. How do I explain this? "Oh my god," she says in shock. Her laughter echoes through the apartment. Only Trish would find this humiliating moment funny. I look over at Joey behind me, his cheeks are blushing a bright pink and he's using my shirt to cover his crotch. Oh how smart of him, you totally can't see his outline. Note the sarcasm. I roll my eyes, quickly tossing him a pillow, then turn back to Trish. "Did you guys fuck?," she asks. I hear absolutely no judgement behind her voice, just curiosity. Surprise, surprise.
"What? No!," I lie. "I honestly thought he was going to run out. That's why I came back so early. Sorry if I interrupted something!," Trisha says. Is she seriously apologizing for almost walking in on us having sex in her apartment?! Once again, I look over at Joey with an expression that just yells 'help me, help me! I'm all out of lies!'
"We weren't... We didn't...," Joey stutters.
We hear a car door slam shut and Trisha's eyes go wide again, "Oh shit, Drew's coming." I drop the pillow, trying to grab all our clothes and pull Joey into Trisha's room. Once we get inside I lock the door and immediately hear Drew's voice. "Thanks for leaving me with all your bags," he complains sarcastically. My heart is racing and I have no idea what to do.
I don't even notice Joey pulling his boxer briefs and skinny jeans on until he throws me my shirt. "Nice, Joey," I comment while showing him the cum he left on it while trying to cover up. He laughs quietly. I don't think they can hear us from here. "I still have it all over me," Joey tells me. "Well, say goodbye to that outfit honey," I respond. He fake pouts then begins to look around frantically. "Wait, where's my shirt?," he asks. I look over at Trisha's bed where I previously laid our small pile of clothes. I must've not grabbed his shirt. I pull the rest of my clothes on, ignoring the cum. "Hah, looks like you're gonna have to walk out shirtless!," I tell Joey. He crosses his arms and scowls in the most adorable way. Damn, he's cute. I poke his cheek without thinking. His glimmering green eyes meet mine and his scowl is nowhere to be found. "We still have a lot to talk about, baby," I remind him, "but for now, we gotta get out there or we'll be trapped in here forever." Or we'll be trapped in the closet forever.
"But..but I don't have a shirt," Joey says, more worried than he should be. "It's alright, babe. You'll be fine. It's just Drew and Trish," I try to calm him. "But there's stuff all over me," he complains. I shrug, it's all over my shirt anyway. "We can just say we did some fake jizz challenge or something," I say.
I take my phone out of the pocket of my jeans and text Trish.

Shane: "We're gonna come out and 'surprise' Drew. I'll answer your questions later, just play along for now ;)"
Trish: "Kk :*"

"Okay. Time to scare the shit out of Drew," I tell Joey. We both instinctually begin to vlog with our phones.

Vlog:
"Hey what's up you guys? I'm here with my boyfriend Joey Graceffa and my other boyfriend Drew is in the other room. He doesn't know we're in here. We're at Trisha Paytas' house and we're about to scare the crap out of him," I tell my Sick Fucks and Dawson Whores quietly. They can probably see shirtless Joey vlogging in the background. "Okay let's go," I say to both Joey and my viewers.
I turn the door knob slowly and quietly. Then I swing the door wide open and we run out screaming psychotically. Drew screams like a little girl and falls off of the same couch Joey and I just had sex in. He quickly stands up and glares at me and my phone.  "You know, I really don't find my humiliation all that funny," Drew says when I start laughing. I pout at him before laughing again. He turns to Trish who was also laughing and says, "I can't believe you allowed this. Did you set this up? Is this 'National Humiliate Drew Day'?! What am I to you guys, some little Ninety-Nine Cents Store toy that you can just fuck around with? Those cheap, little, fake Barbie dolls are fragile! They will motherfucking break if you even try to make them do the splits!," Drew rants. "No, baby. You're worth more than a dollar to me," I burst out laughing, "Question of the day, how much money is Drew worth?"
Drew scowls at me.
"And then you bring in this very attractive, shirtless, muscular man with you! Are you trying to remind me of my flaws? Are you trying to tell me you found someone better?," he continues his rant, dragging Joey into it. Strangely, Joey doesn't add on. I don't think he's very familiar with Drew. "No baby, I'm all yours! Hashtag Shrew," I joke, looking at Drew with a dramatic amount of passion and squeezing his shoulder. "You guys even have cum everywhere! Like what the hell is this? Were you cheating on me?," Drew continues. I laugh, trying to cover up my small heart attack.
I give Drew a side hug and turn my attention back to my phone, "That was interesting. We're gonna go hang out and these two are gonna brutally fight over me and Trish is gonna suck the loser's dick. I'll probably vlog that later. Bye!" I kiss my hand and cover the camera. not knowing if that's the end of the video or not.